Chapter 36: (VLive) GaeNiSoo Sleepover (-.-)Zzz

6:08 PM

GaeNiSoo Sleepover (-.-)Zzz has just started!

Three girls appear on camera, all wearing matching pajamas. Sitting on the right was the oldest, a yellow headband in her long, black hair. In the middle was BLACKPINK's main rapper, her hair loose and down. The last one, the youngest of the three, had her shoulder-length blonde hair half-up, the rest of it being too short to put in a ponytail.

"Yeoreobun annyeong haseyo~" Gale greeted their viewers. "Welcome to GaeNiSoo sleepover!"

Jisoo and Jennie both waved to the camera, but then Jisoo stopped, realizing something.

"Wait, why is name the last? I'm the eldest!"

"It's beauty before age eonni" Jennie joked.

"Yah!" Jisoo scolded. "In that case this VLive should just be called JisooJisooJisoo."

Gale rolled her eyes at how childish her members were being, but there was a smile on her face.

The three of them had been looking forward to having a sleepover for a while now. Even though they lived together, they had separate rooms, and usually when they arrived home after a long day they were too tired to do anything but go straight to sleep. When their manager told them that they had a free night, they immediately planned a sleepover. Unfortunately, the maknaes were called at the last minute to do a photo shoot, but they told their eonnis to continue with their plan and that they'll just join some other time. Jisoo, Jennie, and Gale felt bad, but Rosé and Lisa insisted.

"Guess whose room we're in." Jisoo told their audience as she handed the other two some sheet masks. After a few seconds, Jennie gasped.

"Omo, they guessed correctly already." Jennie said, surprised as she read the comments.

Gale laughed as she tore open the packet and unfolded her sheet mask. She knew that everyone watching would guess immediately. Just the color of the walls was a dead giveaway.

Yes, she knew that she loved the color pink a little too much.

"Ah, I feel so relaxed." Gale sighed as she put the mask on her face. "We've been very busy these past few weeks."

"Eonnis, please take care of yourselves and eat properly." Jisoo read.

"We do take care of each other, and we always eat." Gale chuckled. "That is, if Lisa doesn't burn the rice."

"We don't really diet because we burn off everything we eat by rehearsing." Jennie explained. "And we know that we have to keep our bodies healthy to be able to perform."

Gale leaned forward, picking the next question from the continuous flow of comments.

"Which BLACKPINK song best describes each member?"

"Ah, I think that Lisa is Boombayah. She's energetic and young." Jennie answered.

"Yah, you say that like we're ajummas already." Jisoo laughed.

"Well..." Gale trailed off teasingly. Even though Jisoo was only a year older than her and Jennie, they usually tease her about being old.

Her eonni shot her a playful glare, making her grin.

"Rosé is perfect for Stay. She's really soft and full of emotion." Jennie continued. "And Jisoo-eonni is Whistle because she's calm and sophisticated on the outside, but she's really fun too."

"Jennie is Playing With Fire because she's really cool." Jisoo added. "Which means that Gale is As If It's Your Last."

"I think that's perfect." Jennie chuckled, making Gale look at her curiously.