Chapter 32: (BTS Cam) I Have a Girlfriend

She loves me.

That was Jimin's first thought upon waking up, which immediately put a huge smile on his face. The events from last night replayed in his mind, and he couldn't help but feel all giddy when he remembered the two sweetest words come out of Gale's lips.

Nado saranghae

Unfortunately, Gale was whisked away by her bandmates shortly after that, their managers wanting to introduce them to potential investors for YG Entertainment. When she left, Jimin finally felt the exhaustion hit him. He was elated when Gale told him that she loved him back, but before that was an emotional rollercoaster that left him tired, so he quietly slipped away from the party and back to his room, where he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Today, he was feeling refreshed and more energetic than he had felt in a long time. He grabbed his phone from his nightstand to send Gale a good morning text when a notification caught his eye.

[BREAKING NEWS] BLACKPINK Member and Heiress Gale in an Arranged Marriage with Actor Nam Joohyuk

Jimin's eyes widened as he clicked the notification which led him to an article. It talked about how Cheon Jeongcheol, Gale's father, was so impressed by Nam Joohyuk that he had set an arranged marriage for them. It was also because Nam Joohyuk came from a wealthy family who had a lot of businesses and that the marriage would effectively seal a partnership between the two business empires.

Jimin immediately jumped out of bed, changed his clothes, then dashed out of his room. He grabbed a room card key from the kitchen counter, passing by Namjoon and Yoongi who were eating breakfast.

"Good-" Namjoon started to greet him, but Jimin was already out the door. The two rappers just looked at each other then shrugged. That wasn't the first time their dongsaeng acted weird.

Jimin ran to the elevator then pressed the up button impatiently. He got in the elevator to the 17th floor then got out as soon as the doors opened. He didn't stop running until he was in front of BLACKPINK's door, where he knocked several times before hearing it unlock.

The face that greeted him was the one that filled his dreams last night.

"Gale-ah!" He blurted out, surprising the girl. But nevertheless she smiled, opening the door wider.

"Good morning oppa. Would you like to come in?"

Jimin walked inside, closing the door behind him. Gale was about to ask him what he was doing in her room so early when Jimin moved closer to her.

"I love you."

Gale blushed, taken aback by his sudden confession. She still hadn't gotten used to hearing that from Jimin, but she loved it.

"I love you too." She replied.

"Please don't get married." Jimin said suddenly, which confused Gale.

"What?"

"Don't marry Nam Joohyuk." He pleaded.

"Why would I do that?" Gale chuckled, but when she saw the serious expression on Jimin's face, she grew a bit worried.

Jimin got his phone from his pocket and handed it to Gale, showing her the article he had read. The girl's eyebrows scrunched up as her eyes skimmed the text, then she let out a giggle.

"Ah, jeongmal~" She sighed, shaking her head.

"So it's not true?" Jimin asked hopefully.

"Of course not." She replied. "You know how crazy these rumors get."