Chapter 24: (BTS Cam) Jennie's Advice

Jungkook walked Gale to her room before heading back to his own. His noona kissed him on the cheek as thanks for buying her dinner, before wishing him an early good night as it was still only 6PM.

'Today was a good day.' He thought. His stomach was full, and his heart was happy, having finally confessed his feelings to the girl he adored the most. The only thing he needed now was a nice, hot shower, and a good night's sleep. Humming to himself as he walked, he pulled out his phone, looking at the selca he took with his noona again. He felt giddy, noticing how close they were in the picture and seeing how genuinely happy she looked with him. As he set the image as his phone's background, he put his keycard against the card reader and opened the door.

"Jeon Jungkook, where have you been?"

Jungkook looked up from his phone to see his hyungs gathered together in the room he shared with Taehyung, eating takeout from Panda Express.

"With noona." He shrugged nonchalantly. Jimin's attention snapped to the boy.

"You were with her? Alone?" He questioned. When Jungkook nodded with a smile on his face, he grew worried. He knew that Gale absolutely adored the maknae, and the smile on Jungkook's face told him that something good happened. He wanted to question the maknae further, but Taehyung beat him to it.

"What did you do?" Taehyung demanded, trying to hide his jealousy. Was Jungkook the reason why Gale didn't kiss him back last night?

"We just swam for a bit, and then we had dinner." Jungkook replied, flopping onto his bed. Jimin and Taehyung both let out a sigh of relief, but Jungkook's next words made their hearts stop.

"And then I kissed her."

Jimin felt the food he had just swallowed climbing back up his throat. He was already discouraged enough when Taehyung told him and their hyungs about his date with Gale last night, and that even though she didn't kiss him back, he didn't reject him, but now even the maknae had made his move?

"Jinjja?!" Hoseok exclaimed. Jungkook laughed. He couldn't believe it either.

"Did she slap you?" Taehyung asked, shoving a spoonful of rice into his mouth. He tried to distract himself with food, feeling the need to calm himself down. He knew he shouldn't be acting so childish, but it was just so different when Gale was involved. He couldn't control himself.

"What? No!" Jungkook replied, looking at his hyung funnily. "Why, did she slap you when you kissed her?"

"No, but I was kinda hoping she'd do it to you." Taehyung mumbled under his breath, swallowing his food and drinking some water. Namjoon almost burst out laughing when he heard it, finding his dongsaeng's jealousy quite cute.

"How did she react?" Jin asked, both proud and curious about his youngest dongsaeng's recent actions. It was like it was just yesterday when the shy thirteen-year-old from Busan first came into their dorm.

"She accepted my confession. I know she needs some time to think about it, but she didn't reject me. She's still my noona." The maknae answered.

"Well, if she says yes she's going to be your first girlfriend, isn't she?" Jin encouraged, making Jungkook blush. He was unaware of the hurt look on Jimin and Taehyung's faces. They knew that their hyung was just happy for their maknae, but it hurt them to actually think about the girl they love being with someone else. Yoongi, who was sitting next to Jimin, patted his dongsaeng's back comfortingly.

"Wow, our Jungkookie's growing up." Namjoon commented. He was also proud of how far Jungkook had come.

"He'll have his first girlfriend, the before we know it he's gonna get married and have kids!" Hoseok teased, wiping a fake tear from the corner of his eye.