Chapter 30: (BTS Cam) The Prince and The Princess

There were still three hours left until the JCC Ball, and having stayed up the entire night, Yoongi intended to sleep until then. The organizers of the event had checked them in one of the suite rooms of The Palace, which, they later found out, was also owned and operated by JCC International. He had his own room in the eight-room suite, complete with a bathtub, a soft mattress, and fluffy pillows. His bed was so comfortable that he actually felt his soul leave his body the moment he lied down, but it was immediately pulled back by the noise coming from the other side of his door.

He lazily got up and dragged his feet to the door. Whoever was making that ruckus was so going to get it.

The sight that greeted him when he reached the living room of the suite shook him out of his sleepy state. The place was a mess. There were clothes all over the furniture and the cushions from the sofa were on the floor. The TV was on, but no one was paying it any attention. Instead, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were all manically pacing around while Hoseok stood by the wall, rubbing his forehead, already feeling a headache coming through. It was times like these that he was thankful that he wasn't the leader nor the eldest, but unfortunately, Namjoon was talking with one of their managers somewhere in the hotel, and Jin was eating in his room.

"Fifty billion dollars?!" Jungkook exclaimed, almost dropping his phone in shock. "Her father's net worth is fifty billion dollars?!"

"He owns four mansions in Korea!" Jimin added.

"He owns an island!" Jungkook gasped. The maknae sat down, feeling a bit dizzy. "An island!"

Taehyung, also on his phone, suddenly tripped over a pillow. Hoseok moved to help him get up, but the younger singer just stood up like nothing happened, eyes still glued to his phone.

"He has a picture with Obama!" He exclaimed.

"What's happening here?" Yoongi asked Hoseok.

"The maknaes are freaking out." Hoseok explained. "They're nervous about meeting Gale's dad."

"I can't say I blame them. Even I'm a bit anxious." Yoongi confessed. Suddenly, the three youngest members dashed out of the living room and to the hallway on the opposite side of the suite where the rest of the rooms are. Yoongi and Hoseok shared a look of amusement before following their dongsaengs.

"Jin-hyung!" Jimin shouted as he opened the door to their eldest hyung's room. "Help!"

The three burst into Jin's room, interrupting the singer who was in the middle of eating his late lunch. Yoongi and Hoseok followed closely, leaning against the doorway.

"Aish, you kids." Jin said, putting his chopsticks down. "What did you do this time?"

"We didn't do anything!" Taehyung defended, then he scratched the back of his neck with a sheepish grin on his face. "We just wanted to ask for some tips."

"Tips?" Jin asked confusedly.

"We figured that since you're you know, a chaebol, you would know how to act in these types of events." Jimin clarified.

"What do you mean? It's just a party. Just be yourselves."

"Yeah, but it's hosted by noona's father." Jungkook replied.

Jin sighed, running his hand through his hair. He cast a glance at Yoongi and Hoseok, who just shrugged their shoulders.

"Ah, you want to impress him." Jin said.

"Come on hyung, please?" Taehyung begged.

"I don't really know what to say. Just be respectful and when you're talking to businessmen, always pretend like you're interested in what they're saying." Jin answered. The maknaes looked at each other, their anxiousness not lessened but what their hyung said.