Chapter 51: (VLive) Gale has an Announcement >///<

9:55 AM

Gale has an Announcement >///< has just started!

Two people appear on camera, a boy and a girl. Both of them were barefooted. They seemed to be in a practice room with hard wooden floors, mirrors on the walls, and warm lighting. The boy was standing at the back. He ran his hand through his faded, blond hair as he stretched his arms and legs, seeming oblivious that the broadcast had started. The girl was close to the camera. Her long, black hair was loose and she was wearing a short, flowy, blue dress. Her face took up a quarter of the screen as she fiddled with the device, making sure that it was recording. When she was satisfied, a bright smile appeared on her face.

"Good morning everyone!" Gale greeted. Jimin snapped out of his trance and turned to the camera, smiling so much that his eyes turned into waning crescents on his face.

"Good morning BLINKeu~" He waved from the back. Gale giggled at Jimin's cute greeting. She then winked at the camera as she walked to the center of the practice room.

"We prepared something for you. We hope you enjoy it." She said. Jimin crouched down near the speakers where his phone was plugged in, pressed play, then hurriedly ran back to Gale's right side and held her hand as the music played.

It started off slow, and their movements matched the music perfectly. The way they danced looked like they were two halves of a whole- so fluid, so in sync. Gale's leaps were light and graceful. Jimin's movements were powerful and controlled. Their every move complemented each other, which made their dance so mesmerizing to watch.

Jimin held Gale closely to him as the song faded into its final notes. They were both breathing heavily as they smiled at each other, then Jimin leaned forward, kissing Gale on the lips.

Comments, which were already flooding in at a rapid pace because of the two's performance, completely blew up the VLive. Jimin and Gale stood up from their final pose and walked towards the camera, sitting down in front of it. Jimin put his arm around Gale's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"The song we just danced to is called Say You Won't Let Go. It was the first song we danced together to. I guess in a way, it was the start of our love story." Gale started. She then looked up at Jimin, who looked back at her with nothing but love in his eyes. He smiled at her and kissed her again, which sent the viewers into another spamming frenzy. The two laughed when they saw the endless flood of comments.

"It just seemed fitting to dance to it again, considering our announcement." She said. "I know that this isn't probably news for the most of you since it was announced by our companies three days ago, but we wanted to tell you ourselves."

Gale paused for a bit. After all that she and Jimin had been through, the moment has finally arrived. Jimin took her hand and squeezed her hand in a comforting manner, sensing her nervousness. She took a deep breath, then turned back to the camera.

"We are dating."

The comments poured in even faster, which they didn't even know was possible.

"I love Jimin-oppa so much." She continued.

"And I love Gale with all of my heart." Jimin replied, kissing the top of her head. He couldn't help himself. They kept their relationship hidden for so long. Now that they didn't have to keep it a secret, he wanted to show the whole world how much he loved her.

After a while, the comments slowed down enough for Gale and Jimin to be able to read them. The male singer leaned forward, squinting his eyes as he tried to read one.