Chapter 22: (BTS Cam) Panda Express

Taehyung and Jungkook were lying on their beds, waiting for their hyungs to come back with takeout for their dinner. They were resting after a day of having fun at the beach, but something was bothering Taehyung.

"Jungkook-ah," He said, calling the attention of his dongsaeng. Jungkook looked up from his phone, raising an eyebrow at his hyung.

"Yeah?"

"I saw you on the beach with Gale earlier." Taehyung replied. "She was on top of you."

A blush appeared on Jungkook's cheeks, but he wanted to play it cool.

"So?"

"Yah!" Taehyung scolded, wanting to know more. "What were you guys doing?"

"Why do you care?" Jungkook retorted. "Are you jealous?"

"Of course I am." Taehyung admitted, crossing his arms. "But it's okay. At least she didn't kiss you."

"Well, next time she will." Jungkook replied cheekily.

Taehyung grabbed one of the pillows on his bed and threw it at Jungkook, hitting him in his face.

"Yah maknae, since when did you become so confident?"

Instead of answering, Jungkook just stuck his tongue out at his hyung and turned his attention back to his phone. Taehyung looked at his dongsaeng with mixed emotions. He was proud of Jungkook, especially on how he had changed from a very shy boy to a full-grown adult who was now pursuing a girl. Taehyung would have been super supportive, the only problem was that Jungkook was pursuing the same girl that owned Taehyung's heart. He couldn't let him win, or Jimin, for that matter.

"I'm going to ask her out on a date." He announced as he stood up from his bed, deciding to make his move before he lost his confidence. "Right now."

Jungkook almost dropped his phone, looking at his hyung with disbelief. Taehyung just gave him what he hoped looked like a confident smile as he walked out of their hotel room and into the hallway.

'What room is she in again?' He wondered. He knew Gale's room number- she was two doors down from them. But she was currently in the room of the other members of BLACKPINK, and that he wasn't sure of. They had surprised her by flying out to Hawaii, their CEO allowing them to have a mini vacation together before their comeback next week.

Taehyung decided to just roam the hallways until he remembered the room number, partly because he didn't want Jungkook to laugh at him if he comes back to ask, and partly because he needed the time to prepare himself.

He'd been wandering around for about five minutes when he received a text from Jungkook, telling him the room number, with the message "You forgot, didn't you?". He sent him a quick thank you back as he made his way to room 1706, where he heard giggling from the other side of the door.

'Come on Kim Taehyung, you can do this!' He thought as he lifted his hand and knocked. The door opened a few seconds later, revealing BLACKPINK's maknae.

"Annyeong haseyo Lisa-ssi, is Gale in there?" He greeted.

"Yes she is!" Lisa smiled, opening the door wider as she moved to the side. "Please come in, V-ssi."

Taehyung entered the room, and the first thing he noticed was that the other four members of BLACKPINK were sitting on the floor in a circle. The TV was turned on, but no one seemed to be paying it any attention.

Lisa rejoined her bandmates, all of whom had now turned their gazes to Taehyung.

"Uh, hello." He waved to them. The other members gave him a small wave back, while Gale stood up and hugged him.