Epilogue: Wedding Video

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Jimin looked at the girl in front of him, the one who he loved more than anything in the world. She looked like an angel, the smile on her face only making her appear brighter.

'And it's all for me, forever.' He thought happily.

Gale's eyes were shining with tears. She was trying her hardest not to let any of them fall as to not ruin her makeup, but when she turned her head to look at Jimin, she felt one escape and run down her cheek.

She couldn't help it. It was the happiest day of her life.

"You may now kiss the bride." The officiant said. The wedding attendees all cheered as Jimin and Gale moved closer to each other. Jimin put a hand on Gale's cheek, looking at her with loving eyes as he leaned in-

"Eww!" Jaewon and Jaesoo exclaimed at the same time Jaeni cooed. "Aww."

The girl looked at her brothers disbelievingly.

"How can you say eww to that? That was the sweetest thing I've seen in my entire life." She defended.

"But it's mom and dad." Jaesoo said. Beside him, Jaewon shivered.

"So?"

"You're such a girl!"

"You two are such boys!"

"What's going on here?" Gale asked from the doorway. Jimin stood beside her, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he put his arm around his wife's waist. The two were woken up when they heard the sound of shouting from the living room and were surprised to see their kids already awake at 6AM on a Saturday.

"You kids are up early." Jimin commented. He then noticed the TV. "What are you watching?"

"Omo." Gale said, walking closer to the TV, a smile making its way to her face. "Yeobo, it's our wedding video."

Jimin followed her, hugging her from behind and he resting his chin on her shoulder as he looked at the screen.

"Ah, my wife still looks as beautiful as ever." He cooed, making Gale laugh. She turned around and put her arms around his neck.

"And my husband is just as handsome as the day we first met."

The two then kissed, much to the horror of their twins.

"Eww!" They exclaimed. Jimin and Gale laughed and pulled apart.

"Boys, how about you help me prepare breakfast, hm?" Gale said. The boy's mood immediately changed, racing to the kitchen as they called out what they wanted to cook.

"Let's make strawberries and pancakes!"

"And bacon!"

Gale chuckled at her son's actions. She kissed Jimin again one last time before following them to the kitchen.

Jimin's eyes trailed after his wife. Once she was out of sight, he turned his gaze to his daughter, who was still sitting on the couch. Her eyes were still glued to the screen, watching the video with a dreamy look on her face.

"Mom's dress is so beautiful." She smiled. "I want a dress like that on my wedding day."

Jimin's eyes widened at his daughter's words. At twelve years old, Jaeni was already proving to be mature for her age, but still, she was Jimin's little girl. No boy was allowed to go near her, not on his watch.

"Woah woah woah young lady. You're too young to think about getting married."

"Dad~" Jaeni whined, then a shy look appeared on her face. Jimin, noticing this, sat beside his daughter.

"What's on your mind, princess?" He asked.

"I've always been curious, and you've only told us bits and pieces so far..." Jaeni started. "Dad, can you tell me how you and mom got together? As in your entire love story?"

"It's very long, and some of it is a bit sad." Jimin answered, but Jaeni was persistent.

"Please?"

Jimin chuckled to himself. It was unfair that Jaeni inherited her mother's eyes. Now there were two people whose puppy dog eyes he couldn't say no to.

"It all started when your mom did a VLive with your Aunt Lisa..."