Chapter 47: (VLive) Gale + Tokki?

7:02 PM

Gale + Tokki? has just started!

A girl appeared on screen. She was in her room and was wearing an oversized shirt and shorts. Her long, black hair was tied up in a french braid, a few of the strands and baby hairs framing her face. She was sitting on her desk with the camera positioned on top of a few books.

"Yeoreobun annyeong~" She greeted as she waved to the camera. "Do you guys like my hairstyle?"

As soon as she mentioned it, she immediately received a ton of compliments in the comments.

"It's pretty, right?" She chuckled. "Chaeyoung did it for me~"

Gale shifted in her seat, moving closer to the screen so she could see the comments.

"I missed you eonni." She read. "Aw, I missed my BLINKs too. It's been a while since I did a VLive by myself, huh?"

A mischievous smile crept on to Gale's face. She stood up and pulled the chair beside her closer. She then adjusted the frame of her camera so that the chair could be seen.

"Although, I'm not really by myself. As you can see from the title, I have a special guest, but he's running a bit late. So for now, I'm gonna be joined by-" She ran to her bed, grabbing the pink stuffed bunny and placing it on the chair. "-Tokookkie!"

Periwinkle | LVL 3 Tokookkie? As in Jeon Jungkook? ㅎㅎㅎ

Dudeenper636 | LVL 2 Did Jungkook give you that? <333

JenGaeChuLiChaeng | LVL 4 I want that toy!

dalgom_is_a_dog | LVL 3 Eonni is so cute~~

"First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who supported our album, Square Up, when it was released last June. I know that it's November now so this is probably coming a little too late, but I haven't personally thanked you guys one on one since I haven't been active on social media." She explained, chuckling. "I'll try to post more on Instagram and do more VLives, I promise."

"Also, I'd like to thank you for supporting my solo mini album, My Voice. I'm having a lot of fun promoting it because I always see you guys in music shows. Hearing you cheer for me gives me the energy to perform." She made finger hearts and gave the viewers an eye-smile. "BLINKs saranghae~"

dehrds | LVL 2 Wah, my heart!!

Moonwild | LVL 3 I love you too Gale~

destiny_Xx | LVL 1 Eww, her aegyo is so cringy.

Gale was a bit thrown off when she read the negative comment, but she just shook it off and got to the main reason why she did the VLive.

"I've been getting a lot of questions about my album and the songs, so I thought that I'd explain everything to you guys here."

She opened a drawer on her desk and pulled out a small square case, showing it to the camera.

"So here it is." She cheered. "Ta-da!"

 "Ta-da!"