Chapter One:

"SPYDER is BACK!" Zoe Zibbell's voice ran through the entire library, as if she wasn't talking about a top secret organization. I winced, realizing that she had just announced it to everyone.

"Nice job, you just revealed it to EVERYONE. Keep your voice down. One day you're going to be killed for saying statements like that." Both Zoe and I jumped. Erica Hale's ability to sneak up on people was uncanny, and even the bravest of spies got scared when she scared them.

"Who cares anyway? It's not like SPYDER's existence is secret anymore. The Idiot basically announced the existence to the entire world. Besides, there is no way that many people heard that, there's like nobody in here anyways!"

I looked around. There were at least 15 people in the room staring at us. Erica glared at them with her ice blue eyes and they cowered in fear, pretending to study. Even though it was blatantly obvious that they were still listening, I still wanted to hear what Zoe had to say. SPYDER was notorious for trying to ruin the world, and any information on them was crucial. Even Erica went silent to hear what Zoe had to say.

"Well, Mike and I were walking around the Idiot's office, and we overheard him talking to Cyrus on the phone. We could only hear his end of the phone, so we didn't get the full story, but it was pretty obvious that SPYDER was back. He mentioned Joshua and Ashley multiple times." This was news to me. I had thwarted their plans over and over, and somehow, they kept coming back.

"Oh yeah, and by the way Ben, you're being activated tomorrow, with Erica." Said Zoe in a slightly jealous tone. I sighed for two reason. The first was because it seemed that every time I had a vacation coming up, the CIA would throw me on a life-threatening, high-action, mission. For most student, this would be a dream, but personally, I wasn't a big fan of dying. The second was Zoe's jealousy. Last summer, Mike had exposed Zoe as having a crush on me and it really complicated things. I had no idea how to reject her without being mean. For now though, that had to all go on the back burner, because I had to thwart SPYDER once again.

Authors note: feedback? Also I need at least two comments saying update for me to update, or else it really isn't worth my time