Chapter 5

Cyrus gave us all earpieces so we could communicate with each other, and feed each other information.

      "Keep your eyes out. Remember, anybody could be a SPYDER agent. Try to remain hidden unless you are 100% sure you saw one. Now let's go," said Cyrus.  

     FLop, Flop, FLop. The mop dragged behind me, making a disgusting noise with every step I went. I had already complained to Cyrus, but he said it was the "only way." Meanwhile, Cyrus and Erica only had to hold water bottles for the players. I tried to force myself to stop complaining and to get to the mission, which was to find out why SPYDER was here, and where they were. All of a sudden, I noticed someone sneaking behind me. Warren, also known as Chameleon. He saw me glance at him, and started running.

     "Warren's here! I'm in the east side of the stadium, right next to the basketball court!" I called out in my earpiece.

     Surprisingly, Warren had gotten much more athletic, and with that athleticism, he sprinted down the basketball court, outrunning most of the players. I tried to catch up, but I had no chance, so I played my trump card. "Erica! get Warren!" I said.

     In a flash, Erica was beside me, asking where Warren went, and I pointed her in the direction. Although Warren had gotten significantly faster, he was still no match for the fastest kid in spy school. She immediately caught up and put a pair of handcuffs on Warren. 

     "Good work, Ben. Looks like your observation skills are getting better," said Erica

     I smiled--and then Zoe gave me and Erica jealous and threatening glare. This love triangle was incredibly confusing, but Zoe had to learn that I didn't like her yet. Erica had been my crush from the beginning, and nothing was going to change that.

Time skip to interrogation

     We brought Warren into our hotel, and pretended like the bathroom was the interrogation room. We had Cyrus go in and give him a fright. 

     "Warren. We can and will torture you. So tell us where SPYDER is and what they're doing," Cyrus said furiously. 

     "I told you! I will only talk to Zoe!" responded Warren. Zoe glared at him from outside the room.

     "And I also told you that she refused. Looks like your crush doesn't really care about you. In fact, she despises you," said Cyrus, obviously getting impatient.

     "I don't know ANYTHING! Please don't kill me!" Warren whimpered.

     Cyrus came out of the room incredibly frustrated. Warren claimed he knew nothing, and yet he had to know something. He was dumb but he wasn't moronic. 

     "Stupid CIA, why isn't torture allowed! They only banned it because a SPYDER agent used it on an innocent."

     "Fine, I'll try," said Zoe, but that freak can't come within six feet of me.

     "Errrrr, well, we were kinda hoping that you could flirt with him? Like maybe say if he gives us enough information that you'll forgive him?" I responded nervously.

     "But I won't forgive him!" responded Zoe

     "Yeah, but you'll say that. Doesn't mean you'll actually forgive him," I said.

     Zoe thought it over. She didn't want to have anything to do with Warren, but this was her chance to prove to Cyrus and Erica that she was actually useful. She realized that it was probably in her interest to do it.

     "Fine, I'll do it, but no one is allowed to hear," said Zoe.

     We agreed and she went in. Almost less than two minutes later, she came out and said that Warren claimed he knew nothing. This seemed kind of suspicious to me, as she had barely talked to him. 

     "Well, no we have no lead. What now?" I said.

     "Isn't it obvious? We're going after Ms.E," responded Erica.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/N: This chapter sucks. If you guys want me to redo it I will, if you think it's fine, I'll keep it. But it sucks. Also I need SIX people saying update for me to update no