Chapter 11: The heist

Our plan was set. Capture Ms.E. Find SPYDER's plan to destroy the world.

     Simple.

     Easy.

     Except for the fact that there were booby traps everywhere, guards scattered around the whole building, and security cameras everywhere. Luckily, we had a plan. 

     "Listen up. We're leaving tomorrow, at 0500, since most people will not be alert at that time. We will go around the back, and break the window of the room that Ms.E is in," said Cyrus.

     "How are we going to get up to her room?" I asked.

     Erica rolled her eyes. "Isn't it obvious? We're going to climb.

Time skip to five A.M in the morning.

     We were at SPYDER's hotel. Using the drawings we made, me, Erica, Mike, and Zoe, avoided all the security cameras while Cyrus incapacitated all of the guards. Cyrus took all of them out without any of them even making a noise. 

     We made it to the side of the hotel, and Cyrus handed us a pair of climbing equipment.

     I protested. There was no way that those sticky gloves were gonna support my body wait. There was nothing he could do to make me climb it.

     First, Erica went. Then Cyrus, and Mike, and Zoe. They all made it within two tries.

     "Come on, Ben. It isn't that hard. Just be careful, and you will be fine," said Zoe, trying to be encouraging.

     I took a deep breath, and started to climb. Every step I made, every tiny movement with my hand, I would feel like I was going to fall. I tried to look good in front of Erica, and went up confidently....and immediately slipped and fell. I tried again, and took a calmer approach. I would maintain three points of contact at all times. I tried again, and fell. 

     And again.

     And again.

     And again. 

     Finally, after fourteen minutes and thirty-two seconds of embarrassment, I made it up to the window. The rest of the group was all already there, waiting for me. They dragged me in, and Erica gave me a look of disapproval. 

     Sigh. This day couldn't get any worse.

     Ms.E wasn't in her room, so we decided to ambush her. Cyrus hid behind the door, Erica hid in the bathroom, I hid in the closet, and Zoe and Mike hid under the bed. 

     We sat there for hours, just waiting on Ms.E to show up. It was already 7 A.M and we were still waiting. I started wondering if we had got the room wrong. Maybe, Ms.E lived on a different floor. Maybe, Ms.E saw us, and was ready to ambush us. Maybe...

     The door flew open, hitting Cyrus in the face. Ms.E stormed in and we were ready to ambush. Cyrus looked at our hiding places, and mouthed the words. "One, two, THREE."

     We all came out of our hiding places, and shot her with a sedation dart. She fell on the floor, unconscious. Cyrus handcuffed her and gagged her, and we all headed for the window. Erica came down first. Jumping down two stories, and landing gracefully. Then came Mike, who tumbled a little bit, but was overall fine. Zoe took the long way down, and used her gear to climb down. Then Cyrus jumped down while holding Ms.E

     Then, it was my turn. I had already embarrassed myself today, so I tried to impress them. I looked down, and jumped. I hit the floor, and my knees doubled over in pain. Erica rushed over to my side.

     "Don't be a baby, it's just a broken bone."

     Just a broken bone?!! People go to the hospital for broken bones. I tried to put on my "I am tough" face, and tried to keep up with the rest of them. We avoided the cameras and made it to the front exit, when we saw that SPYDER was waiting for us. 

     "Did you really think you could just capture our leader and get away with it? Did you really believe that it was that easy? Well, I have some news for you. It isn't."

     The last thing I saw before I got hit with a sedation dart was Joshua's smug smile. 

A/N: TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE CHAPTER, SO RUSHED. SO BAD. I HATE IT.

GIVE ME FEEEEEEEEEEEEEDBACK ON HOW TO NOT SUCK AT WRITING

GOAL: TEN VOTES, TEN DIFFERENT PEOPLE COMMENTING.