Chapter 21: Hey guys! I updated u proud of me?

"Isn't it obvious? We let her."

     Erica's face was so smug. I sighed while laughing. Two girls were fighting BECAUSE OF ME. If you said that to me a few years ago, I would've laughed in your face, called you delusional, and probably wouldn't have talked to you again.

     "I know you're jealous of Zoe, since Ben is close with her, but don't take your anger out like that," says Mike trying to contribute."

     "If there is one more reference of me like Ben, this place will be in cinders. And no, it isn't because I'm jealous it's because Zoe has a plan. Well, I have a plan. You see, I have been taking meticulous notes on all of the academy's most used agents. I started with Ben, then Zoe, then Mike, and so on. Zoe tends to get in fits of anger when things don't go her way, especially when it involves Ben. She takes out her anger by trying to tackle the problem herself, alone, 93 percent of the time, and if someone stops her, 82 percent of the time, someone will sustain permanent injury to the head, stomach, or legs," said Erica."

     "Hold up. You've been making NOTES on all of us. You've studied how we react when mad?! What are you, a serial killer," I said.

     "By definition, yes," she responded.

     "And what do you plan to do when she gets kidnapped, tortured, loses all of the information she has in her, and probably dies?" I asked, getting more frustrated by the second.

     "Do you really want me to to go into the percentages? Basically, one hundred forty two out of one hundred fifty six times, SPYDER does not kill, does not attain information, and only tortures for about ten minutes. Zoe should hold up," said Erica.

Ok I need to sleep now, but this chapter is not finished for SURE. I will update like tomorrow or something but I just can't write.