Not part of the story

A story I wrote last year for a project, not part of the story, I just thought it was good. There's no indents when I copied it for some reason but here it is! 

 Phillip's future was decided the minute he was born. "Scanning DNA............Scanning DNA......Finding Appropriate Rank......Finding Appropriate Rank......Ranking Human....Ranking Human......Rank applied." "Oh thank god Phillip got a good rank, if he didn't, things could have been awkward! With us high ranked, and him low ranked.....I don't even want to think about it" said Phillip's parents. Phillip was very lucky. Philip never had a problem with luck. Luck was something that hung around Phillip like a rabbit's foot. Phillip never worried about luck, he always had an extra supply of it in his pocket whenever he needed it. Phillip was wet with luck, he could have drowned in it. His rank was very high up the ranking scale and it gave Phillip various privileges that would put him ahead of most people. The ranking system worked and churned out its product manipulated reality; the ranking system controlled all in a simple, but effective way. The humongous computer dominated the room, taking up ninety percent of it. It scanned his DNA, and used that to predict how Phillip would look in the future. Then, the computer would rank him based on his appearance, race, gender, parent's ranking score, and a whole lot more. The computer looked like someone decided to multiply the normal size of a computer by ten. The computer glowed with a silver aura around its frame. It had a silver lining and was decorated. Mount Rushmore seemed unimportant compared to the computer.

25 years later.........

By this time, Phillip had understood what his rank could do-and he loved it. He abused all of his privileges, and enjoyed it immensely. His favorite privilege was the one to make people shut up. When Phillip's ego was even dented in the slightest bit, Phillip took full advantage of his rank and forced his enemy to completely shut up. Cockiness and arrogance defined him as a typical high ranked person. His face glowed with glee when his victims begged for mercy. Pitiful victims dreaded the moment Phillip and his gang picked on them, but to Phillip, the lower ranks deserved it every bit.

Today was Phillip's 25th birthday. He celebrated by going to his favorite restaurant, Montico's Homemade Gewsenburgian Cuisine. He got there with his brand-new self-driving Tesla. The Tesla shone in the sunlight, so much so that it was projecting the words "Look at how rich I am!" Phillip loved to drive it, purely for the reason that people treated him as an all-knowing merciless god. Montico's restaurant seemed to have been abandoned for years, shoved away like a leftover piece of garbage. However, on the inside, it was a party. You couldn't look anywhere without seeing a highly expensive decoration, or an exquisite type of food. The first thing that Phillip saw when he arrived at the restaurant was a rich person-undoubtedly a high ranked one, making fun of a small boy, who was low ranked because of his size. The boy's eyes emulated fear and hatred, fear of the people tormenting him, and hatred for the computer that had done this to his life. Phillip's excitement was immeasurable, as he found the perfect opportunity to obliterate another child's life, but his excitement was cut quickly. The other man slowly turned toward him in a menacing and threatening way. He spoke in a manner that made you feel like you were talking to the lord of the galaxy. "What do you think you're doing? Look at your rank! It ain't even close to my level! You think you were lucky?! Well, you were completely wrong." He had said this in a matter of seconds and it seemed to shock Phillip. His words cut through Phillip like butter on a knife. His face shined with disbelief and anger. The man laughed wickedly. He loved to see his victim's expression turn from normal to pure hatred and fear. He knew he damaged Phillip in a way that couldn't be changed. On the other hand, Phillip was in pure shock. At first, he thought that this person was a big bully, and had a terrible personality, but the truth had already dawned on him. He acts the same way as that man! After he got that in his head, Phillip immediately remembered all the hundreds of other times he and his friends had made fun of low ranked people. It made Phillip feel ashamed and angry at himself. How could he have been so evil and cruel to others? He promised himself that he would make it up to the world if it was the last thing he would do.

Phillip soon realized the source of the problem, it had to be the ranking computer! The ranking computer had an evil soul. Stealthily, the ominous doomsday device, destroyed humanity bit by bit, slowly tearing apart civilization. Phillip knew the only way to get rid of the ranks was to find the enslaving mechanism and then terminate it forever. He quickly got to work, and for the whole day he was in his house, at his desk, and researching the computer on his computer. By the night, there were as many circles on Phillip's eyes as rings on Saturn, but Phillip was still satisfied. He found some crucial information.

The next day, Phillip was on his quest to get rid of the ranks. He had got some critical information from his friends, but they only gave it to him because he lied about his true intentions to get rid of the ranks. Phillip found where the computer was located, how to get there, and how hard it would be. Almost everyone he talked to said that he SHOULD NOT go there, because he would most likely be PUNISHED SEVERELY by the THOUSANDS of guards guarding the computer. Then, they admitted to Phillip that people had asked them about the computer before and went to the computer's location before, and when they came back, they claimed they'd done something, but nothing had changed. Not a thing. Phillip wondered why he hadn't been asked about the computer, but then he remembered how blinded he was by his power. He must have been too scary to ask. He stopped thinking about it, it hurt to even think how much damage he had done to some people. Even though his friends had basically said it was impossible, Phillip didn't even second-guess his choice. He got into his self-driving Tesla and he was off to the location at 3:00AM in the morning. Phillip chose this time because he thought the guards would be sleepy and it would be easier to break in.

After thirty long minutes, Phillip had arrived at the computer location. He thought he was doomed when he got there in his Tesla, but his guess about the timing was right. All of the guards guarding the computer were fast asleep, and snoring loudly. All of them were exhausted and not expecting anyone to sneak into the computer room this early in the morning. Phillip creeped into the main building, where he was told that that was the computer's location. He thought the reprogramming mission would be straightforward. He would find which room the computer was in, and then reprogram it. Even though he thought he had thought out every possible scenario, when he entered the building, there were two things that still shocked him. The first one was the computer. It was right in front of the room, as if it was declaring its location, it was also much much much bigger than he expected, stretching across the whole building. Phillip wondered why they hadn't hid the computer better, but the second thing distracted him from thinking in depth about this. As soon as Phillip stepped foot into the building, the alarm started to ring very loudly. For some reason, Phillip didn't realize that there would be an alarm in there even though he had thought about this for hours. He thought he could just stroll in, reprogram the computer, and stroll out without being captured. After the alarm started, Phillip realized he only had a few seconds before the guards were going to wake up and catch him or the police were going to arrive and stop him. He got right to work. Phillip found the keyboard and with the programming skills he learned in school, made a line of code that Phillip thought would stop all the ranks from working forever-it wouldn't even continue if you deleted that line of code. PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND BACK AWAY!" a voice screamed behind him. The guards had woken up. "DON'T TOUCH THE COMPUTER! YOU WILL BE IN PRISON FOR LIFE!" Phillip was mad that he would be in prison for life for doing mankind such a good deed, but he smiled at the commands the guard was giving. He did this because he thought the damage had already been done, and the ranks were completely gone. "Let's just put him in prison quickly."

The prison Phillip arrived in had a horrible smell, and it was grey and dull. It was the worst place Phillip could imagine. The only reason he was happy was because he was satisfied with what he had done. In a few hours, the whole world would realize that the ranks were gone, and no one would have any special privileges. Everyone would finally be equal! He was still celebrating in his mind..... until he heard the guards talking behind him. The words he heard ruined his celebration. "Ha! No, Jerry! Of course he didn't get rid of the ranks. You actually thought it was that easy to destroy them? How thick can you be?!! Do you actually think that the government is dumb enough to publicly state the ranking computer's location and not expect anyone to break in? Does the government want the ranks to go away? Ha...ha...ha.........."

I'm actually trying to improve my writing, so do you guys get the twist ending? Or do you think it's confusing.