Chapter 6: Research

"Isn't it obvious? We're hunting down Ms. E," said Erica.

     Somehow, no matter how much I practice and observe, Erica is always one step ahead of me. She noticed how we could blend in as basketball staff. She caught up to Murray. And now, this. While Cyrus and Zoe were cracking down on Warren, Erica had been hacking into the camera files. She watched Warren sneak up behind me, and then re-winded. It showed Warren coming from the same exact hotel as us

     "Filthy liar. He knew exactly where Ms.E was." said Erica.

     "Well we have no way of tracking Ms. E. We don't know what room she's in, what floor she's in, we don't even know if she's even in this hotel!" said Mike, throwing his arms in the air.

     I thought to myself. What was a way that we could look through all the rooms at once? We could split up, but that would take way too much time. We could ask Warren, but he would just lie, or.....

     "We check the hotel attendance sheets," said Erica. As always, ten steps ahead.

     And so we went. To try and disguise ourselves, Erica and Zoe pretended to be room service, and me, Cyrus, and Mike, once again, had to be janitors. Just when I thought I had gotten rid of that mop. 

     As we were walking down, I wondered how we were going to get the attendance sheets from the front desk. We certainly couldn't just steal them, as SPYDER was most certainly watching, and who knows if the front desk worker was working for SPYDER? We reached the front desk and I heard Erica go into disguise mode.

     "I'm so sorry! I lost my attendance sheet and I was just wondering if you could give me another one. It's my first day, and I really don't want to get fired," said Erica. I've seen this transformation multiple times, but it still caught me off guard. She completely transformed from ice cold and silent, to an actual person. 

     "I'm sorry, who are you?" Said the front desk lady, turning around to reveal...

     "MS.E!" Shouted Cyrus.

     All of a sudden, two goons dressed in black suits came rushing out of the back closet and knocked me and Mike to the ground. He pulled out a gun and held his finger on the trigger.

     "Goodbye Ripley," said the goon, and that was his fatal mistake. Erica came in from behind and knocked the gun out of his hand.  

     Ms.E started running away, and Cyrus went after her. Meanwhile, the other goon came from behind and grabbed Erica. 

     "Erica! WATCH OUT!" I screamed, but it was too late. The goon sedated her, and ran away. Cyrus came back with Ms.E captured and I did not want to tell him the news.

     "Where's Erica?" He said.

     I looked over at Mike, and used my eyes to beg for him to explain. Luckily, he got the hint.

     "Cyrus, I'm sorry to tell you, but Erica was taken by goons," said Mike.

     Cyrus looked at me, and then Ms.E. 

     "You're going to talk. Or else I'll make sure you never talk."

A/N: Wow, number four in Jawa and he isn't in the story lmfao. I also am like 6th in mike and like 10th in spying. Idk how, I have like two views. 

Requirements: Ten votes, 6 people saying update and I will update within 5 hours.