Chapter 18? I think?

I'd just like to say that I've started school, and that's why I've taken like a month off of writing this book, and doing daily updates, but I'M BACK.

Don't expect 2 daily updates like last time, but maybe I'll do one per day(not on weekends)

 "We meet again, Ripley.

    Joshua's voice rang through my head again and again. He had left me isolated for the past four hours and thirty-four minutes, and I was starting to feel it. In a dark room, with no glimpse of hope. I was too stressed to fall asleep and I was too bored to stay awake. I waved my hands everywhere, but I couldn't feel anything. Given, I could only move a little bit, since my hands were tied with handcuffs.

     I looked at my handcuffs. No way of getting out. Dislocating my thumb wasn't going to do anything this time. After the next two hours I gave up hope of escaping. My entire life had gone to waste. All the "thwarting" of SPYDER didn't even slow them down. In fact, this new plan of theirs was probably going to destroy the world. With moles in the CIA, with billions of dollars at hand, what couldn't they do?

     This depressing mood continued for what seemed like years. Finally, after basically torturing me, two goons shoved me into a bag, and carried me through a hallway. While bumping, hitting, kicking, and whacking the bag, like it was some sort of game.

     They stopped. I calculated how far the room was based off their footsteps and average stride. Roughly, the room they were taking me to was 200 meters away from my cell. I kept gathering useless information, like how tall the goons were, or how far apart the walls were, and I knew it was useless, but it made me feel useful. 

     "Ben! Hello again!"

     I groaned. "Ms.E I wish I could say it's a pleasure to meet you."

     "Now, now, is that the way to talk to your kidnappers? After all, I've only tried to kill you twice, while you and your CIA have tried to kill me numerous times." Ms.E cackled menacingly.  

     "What do you even WANT ME FOR?! You've turned the only person I trust, Erica, against me, you tried to stake a PUBLIC EXECUTION against me, you've avoided all of our interrogation, all of EVERYTHING for this STUPID, IDIOTIC, MORONIC, plan. Why do you CARE," I said, with all my force.

     "You think we only turned Erica against the CIA? Wow, Joshua did a good job didn't he. Tricking you into thinking the rest of your crewmates were safe. The truth is, almost nobody is on your side. Not Mike. Not Zoe. Not Chip or Jawa or any of your friends. We've turned all of them," said Ms.E

     "Y...you....you're......y.....YOU'RE LYING. My friends would never betray me. They always have my best interests at heart," I said, desperately trying to have at least some hope in life.

     "Is that why Erica didn't care about a broken bone? Your incompetence slightly amuses me. Sadly, my troubles are far greater than slight amusement. I called you here to tell you that the public execution has been rescheduled. Erica will be chopping your head off tomorrow, noon."

     "I don't BELIEVE YOU!" I screeched, desperately clinging on to hope. "Why do you even need a public execution? Why can't Erica just kill me now if you have the power to?" I asked.

     "Well, I can't be telling you that! That's our entire plan! Well.... I guess you won't even be around by tomorrow. Fine, I'll crack."

     "Following the events of our ridiculous defeats, our company hasn't lost money, but it hasn't gained money either. Our employees have had enough of not getting payed, and are going on strike. They believe that you, are the only person stopping them from becoming millions of dollars richer. While the only reason we have lost is bad luck, to make sure they don't go on strike, I needed to form a plan to embarrass, humiliate, and destroy your life. Tomorrow, Erica will finally put the nail in the coffin."

     "Tomorrow, SPYDER is reborn." 

Ten votes, ten different people commenting and I'll update tomorrow.