Chapter 15: Tactic Sneaky Liar

I got to work. Splitting the group up, I had Erica put a trap that activated remotely. The trap was a gun designed to look like a security camera, that would automatically shoot when I wanted it to. Then, I told her to put the trap into the wall. I told Cyrus there was a hidden security camera there, and told him to move it into a different place. Now, neither Erica nor Cyrus knew that there was a trap there. Cyrus didn't know it was a trap, and Erica thought it was in a different location.

     Trap done. Now the bait.

     I had Zoe buy an auto-driving Tesla, using the CIA's budget. I then had Catherine call the MI6 to order a lifelike, same size, model. I put the lifelike model in the car, and got ready to drive the car into the hotel.

     I drove up to the hotel, and waited. SPYDER took the bait. I drove away, to where the trap was set, and they followed....

     ...and then they stopped. They knew it was a fake.

     It appeared my plan had been foiled. In reality though, it was all part of my master plan. I knew that SPYDER was too smart. They would immediately realize it was a self driving Tesla, and therefore know that it was a fake. However, this was just bait for the real plan. 

     Mike didn't know anything about the first plan, so I had him set up the real one. He got into another car that I rented, and I told him to wait. He trailed the car, and throw a grenade immediately when the car stopped. The car saw the grenade, and drove away, while the grenade exploded. I told Mike to go back to our hotel, and told him that he did a good job.

     I then watched the car go back, thinking that they were safe, but they were far from wrong. You see, I know SPYDER protocol. I know how they work, I know how their system functions. So I knew that the SPYDER agents in the car had to report to the higher ups. While this plan was unfolding, I had Erica work with Zoe to hack into the security cameras. I watched Ms.E get furious, and at that moment, I had my trap triggered.

     My gun wasn't pointing toward the wall. It was pointing directly at a fire alarm. The fire alarm went off, and soon enough, firetrucks appeared. They came in the building, and this forced Ms.E to evacuate. I had Erica watch where she was going, and tail her.

     Then, I had Erica fire shots in the air. This forced Ms.E to run in the opposite direction. Catherine then had the job of chasing her all the way...

     ...To our hotel. Where me, Mike, and Cyrus were waiting. We shot her with a sedation dart, and dragged her into our room.

    Mission accomplished.

A/N: I like it, but it certainly is a different style. More story telling. Ten votes, ten comments from different people, preferably about the new style. Is it good? I thought it was pretty smart.