Chapter 10:

"Chop Chop! Rise up!" said Cyrus

     I looked at my clock. 5:00 A.M. Sigh. 

     "Cyrus, I just escaped from imprisonment. Can you just let us sleep for one more hour?"

     "No. We still have zero idea about SPYDER's plan. They're still ten steps ahead of us. The more we try, the farther we seem to be. So every hour we waste is another hour they're ahead."

     That made sense, I guess. Anyway, there was no point in arguing. He put us in three groups. Me and Erica, Zoe and Mike, and himself. We would split up and each complete different tasks. Zoe and Mike would have to distract the guards, and lead them outside the hotel. There, Erica and I would shoot them with sedation darts. We would lure out as many guards as possible, and once they realized our trick, Cyrus would sneak into Ms.E's room, sedate her, and capture her.

     There was just one flaw with the plan. "They have home-court advantage," I said.

     "What in the world does that crap mean?" said Cyrus, obviously frustrated.

     "Well, they have the security cameras, they have hundreds, if not, thousands, of guards there. They probably have traps, and remotely-triggered explosives. There's no way we're getting there without being blown to bits," I said, just hoping that Cyrus wouldn't turn into a ticking time bomb.

     He seemed to actually mull my thought process over. And then.. 

     "Do you think I'm stupid?!! That's why we're going to do surveillance," said Cyrus.

     I was about to point out the fact that he never mentioned it, but then I realized that I had already angered him enough. Didn't want to annoy my future grandfather-in-law. JUST KIDDING.

     We left at 0600, and got there at 0630. We all wore black clothing and masks. Me and Erica charted every security camera, and took down as many as we could. We drew a picture of the hotel, and place where the security cameras couldn't find us.

     Meanwhile, Cyrus was using heat vision goggles to check for booby traps and explosives. He too, made a chart of all the explosives and traps. 

     Mike and Zoe had the easiest job. They found the floor and room number of Ms. E, and brainstormed what methods we could use to get in. 

     At 10:00, we finally finished our surveillance, and headed back  to our hotel. My group and Cyrus showed our graph, while Zoe and Mike showed us some of their plans.

     "We were thinking, we could go in from the roof again, like when we freed Ben,"said Mike

     "No. They will be expecting that. Besides, I saw guards standing above Ms.E's room," said Cyrus.

     "Well, we were also thinking that we could use-"

     "Nope, will not work."

     "But you didn't even hear what I had to say! Come on, Cyrus, give it a chance."

     "Did the method involve explosives?"

     "Uh, yes."

     "Will not work. They have heat detectors around the whole area. Any trace of explosive will be tracked, and the person will be captured."

     This went on for a while. Zoe and Mike would provide a plan, and Cyrus would just immediately shoot it down. Maybe I was wrong. Zoe and Mike probably had the worst job. Pleasing Cyrus. 

     By the end of the day, Zoe and Mike were exhausted from being criticized by Cyrus, and even Cyrus agreed to a plan. We would use grappling hooks from the side of the building, while avoiding all security cameras and traps, and break the window when Ms.E wasn't there. We would then ambush her when she came in.

A/N: Ehhhh, not a great chapter. It took you guys a LONG time for you to hit the goal, so I'm just gonna make it ten votes and ten different people commenting from now on. Won't change it. Also, this is apparently like fifth for #benripley but when I search it up it doesn't show my story.