Chapter 16: Won't Crack

Where me, Mike, and Cyrus were waiting. We shot her with a sedation dart and dragged her in to our room.

     Mission accomplished.

     This had happened 48 hours ago. We had done what I had thought was the hard part, but Ms.E refused to crack. We threatened her, we bribed her, we tried everything. We gave her almost nothing to eat, but she never complained. Not once. She was, according to Cyrus, the hardest person they had ever interviewed.

     Cyrus hadn't allowed us to interview her. Not even Erica. He knew how dangerous Ms.E was, and believed that with one sentence, she could crack us. But Erica pleaded. She pleaded all day, and said that she'd already learned enough to not crack. He finally caved. 

     I couldn't hear much, but I did catch a few words. It included "On to me!" And "What am I supposed to do!"

     I didn't think much of it. She came out flustered, and she looked like she had just been in an intensive arguing match.

     This went on for another 4 days. We hadn't faced any rescue attempt, and the days were extremely boring. I was beginning to think that all my hard work was going to waste. But then, everything changed. It all started when Cyrus cracked, and we all got to interview Ms.E.

     "Ben Ripley. Welcome! You are the fourth? No, fifth person to interview me. Everyone believes that they will crack me, but no one does. Tell me, how are you different?" Ms.E said.

     "I don't want to. I couldn't care less about whatever your evil, psychotic plan. I don't care anymore. I have another question," I said.

    "Shoot."

     "Who is the mole? I know you know who it is. So TELL ME."

     "Ahhhh.... I see. Murray? Warren?"

     "Joshua."

     "That scoundrel. He'll pay for this."

     "I highly doubt that. You see, you are in a secure location, guarded by hundreds of CIA guards. Even your best SPYDER agents couldn't get through that." In truth, she was just in the bathroom. Tied up to a chair, with no light.

     "Don't give me that BS. I know that I'm in the fourth floor of the Burmington hotel. Now, back to the topic. So, you want to know who the mole is?"

     I nodded.

     "Well, good luck getting that out of me. I will NEVER CRACK. You can cut my rations, you can light deprive me, you can even torture me. Nothing you do will make me crack, so zip it. You thought you came in here to interrogate me, but I'm here to interrogate you," said Ms.E, taunting me.

     I was furious. This was a criminal we'd been trying to chase down for over a year, and we finally captured her, only to find out that we can't even get her to say anything. We've already tried CIA protocol. Good cop, bad cop. Threats. Ration cutting. Light depriving. Nothing got her to crack. We have already been here for over three days, and the most words we got out of her was the things that we already knew.

     I came out, and they all stared at me, as if expecting me to crack her.

     "No luck," I said.

     They all looked down. We were tired of being in this hotel 24/7, trying to crack a villain that is un-crackable. I decided to put Ms.E to the side, and look at smaller issues. My brain had enough of her annoying demeanor. Unfortunately, that was a mistake. 

A/N: 10 votes, 10 different people commenting. If you make it today I'll update today. 

Well, what do you think of the chapter? Leave feedback, cuz i have no idea if my writing is bad or not.

Also, 1.8k views!! I don't rlly care. I expect TEN THOUSAND GUYS. lmao jk, thanks, blah blah blah.