Chapter 16

The morning sun shined in through the windows and cast a heavenly glow across Clarke's features and Lexa just stared at her in awe. She looked like an angel lying there in her bed. Lexa couldn't believe that Clarke was her girlfriend. It meant everything to know that the beautiful girl in her arms was hers.

Finally.

Lexa took a moment more to admire her before checking the time. It was still early and she knew Clarke had her morning routine, but Lexa wanted to wake her up in a new way this morning. She hadn't had a chance to do what she'd thought about ever since they'd been sleeping over at each other's place.

Lexa shimmied down Clarke's glorious naked body and placed featherlight kisses across her chest, stomach and inner thighs as she did and felt Clarke shift in her sleep and whimper. Lexa smiled and glided her hands up her sides feeling the silky smooth skin of her body. She could smell Clarke's arousal and started to pepper kisses across her mound and her clit. Clarke jerked slightly into her mouth and Lexa huffed out a small laugh.

She checked to make sure Clarke was still sleeping and dragged a finger through her gathering wetness before licking into her eagerly. She could live off her flavor alone, it was addicting. Clarke had started to moan and call out her name. Lexa pulled back her hood and attacked her clit with her tongue. Clarke was writhing and panting and Lexa loved being able to make Clarke feel so much pleasure.

It was an amazing feeling.

Clarke started mumbling incoherently in her sleep. She bucked her hips into her mouth repeatedly before Lexa delved back in and sucked her swollen clit into her mouth and adding two fingers into her soaking wet pussy which she took easily. Lexa pumped a couple times and bit softly on her clit. Lexa looked up and saw Clarke's eyes fluttering.

She was about to wake up.

Increasing her pace to make sure Clarke came as she woke up, Lexa added another finger and pumped all three into her quickly while circling her clit with her tongue. She looked up Clarke's body towards her pretty face. As Clarke's eyes came open, Clarke completely came apart.

"Oh, Lex. Oh god!. What-" Clarke's words were cut off when she let out a long moan and arched up into Lexa's mouth and fingers. Lexa watched as Clarke's head fell back and her eyes closed.

Helping Clarke ride it out, Lexa continued her pace as Clarke came. Lexa kept her fingers pumping in and out, but moved her mouth down to catch every drop of cum that came from Clarke. She drank it right from the source and Lexa couldn't get enough.

Once Clarke finally came back to Earth, Lexa kissed her way up her body and kissed her hard.

"That was unexpected," Clarke kissed her right back, wrapping her hand in Lexa's tangled hair.

"I'm not done," Lexa reached down and guided her cock into Clarke's wet channel and bottomed out immediately.

Clarke's grip tightened on her shoulders and Lexa stayed seated deep inside her and didn't move. She just smiled down at Clarke under her. She looked and felt so perfect.

"Baby!" Clarke groaned feeling Lexa so deep. "Move please!" Clarke angled her hips up trying to encourage Lexa to move -which it did.

"Like this?" Lexa stifled a groan and pulled tortuously slow out to her tip and pushed oh so slow back in. She started a slow and leisurely pace, just enjoying the feeling of being inside Clarke's velvety walls. She would never get over how good it felt to be sheathed within Clarke. Lexa didn't have a lot of experience, but knew by far that Clarke was the best sex she'd ever had.

With her ex, it was all vanilla and on her terms, but Lexa thought she loved her and enjoyed being with her. Granted her ex was her first so maybe that's why it wasn't the greatest. She hoped Clarke was her last though.