s e v e n

[ party ]
0:58 ──♡───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this." Jeongguk sighed, feeling queasy.

"Yah, I didn't talk you into anything." Seokjin shot back, a wide grin stretched shamelessly across his face, "I told you not to take Hoseokie's bet."

Jeongguk ducked when a button-up shirt came hurling in his direction. "Is this silk?" He inquired, inspecting the material.

"Damn right it is. Pair it with some ripped leather pants and voilaPerfection." Seokjin ranted on, gleeful. "You can show off that nice ass of yours you got from the gym."

"My ass looks better on the couch in front of the TV."

"That's what you think." The older grabbed Jeongguk by the arm to force him to his feet. "C'mon, you son of a brat. Jiminie will be here in less than an hour and I still haven't done your makeup." He marched the younger in front of the full length mirror and shoved the outfit into his chest. "I wish I could tag along— I'd pay to see you partying for the first time."

"Waste of money if you ask me." Jeongguk noted.

The younger didn't want anything on his face, so Seokjin just applied mascara (almost poking his eye out in the process) and sent the boy on his way. Jeongguk could feel the heavy beat of the music pounding in his temples. It was so loud that it made his skin tingle and his lungs mushy. There was chatter that couldn't be understood and it reeked of sweat and alcohol. If Jimin wasn't pulling on his sleeve, leading the way, Jeongguk would've left in a heartbeat.

"Ggukie, my baby, you came!" Hoseok cheered, putting down his alcoholic beverage. He was dressed nicely in chinos.

Jeongguk just chuckled and shook his head as he was embraced. It was Hoseok's idea to get him to come, yet he'd never find it in him to resent his sunshine hyung, who he met at Namjoon's workplace.

"Is Yoon-hyung here?" Jimin asked, eyes feigning innocence.

"Somewhere on the dance floor." Hoseok told him, "You should go find him before someone steals him away."

Jimin frowned, turning to Jeongguk.

"You can go. I don't mind." The younger said.

"I can't leave you just a minute after we came in."

"It's fine, hyung, seriously. Stick with me and you'll have the most boring night of your life."

Jimin cupped Jeongguk's cheeks like he was a toddler about to be sent off to his first day of kindergarten. "Stick with Hobi-hyung, okay?"

"Okay."

"Pinky promise."

Hoseok nudged Jeongguk as Jimin disappeared into the crowd of swaying bodies. "Want a drink?"

"Um." The younger was skeptical. Having never been to a proper party, all the boy knew were the likes of Pepsi or Soju.

"You don't have to." Hoseok took the younger by the arm, "Come sit with me. You can meet new people."

Jeongguk kept his gaze on the ground as Hoseok lead him away, feeling unbelievably out of place. He stepped over the substance stuck to the floor, not wanting to ruin his shoes and wondering if it was gum. But he didn't have to time to think about it further cause—

"C'mere, bun." Hoseok said.

Jeongguk raised his head up and suddenly there he was, sitting with his legs spread a bit and leaning back against the cushions, drink clutched between ring clad fingers. His eyelashes lifted and his eyes settled on the younger boy.

Jeongguk became nauseous.

Please vote before continuing on to the next chapter >>>>