t h i r t y - e i g h t

[ beautiful ]
0:58 ──♡───────── 3:47
↻      ◁ || ▷     ↺

⚠️ warning (the entire chapter) ⚠️

"I got you." Taehyung nestled between Jeongguk's legs, pushing them further apart for better access. "I know you want me to dominate and all that cool stuff." He chuckled at Jeongguk's obvious humiliation. "But I want to make sure you're okay. The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

The younger smiled, reaching out to hold Taehyung's warm face in his palms and blow kisses, prompting the older to laugh.

"Cute." Taehyung commented lightly before patting his thigh. "Remember, Gguk, you can always ask to stop. Always."

"Kiss me." Jeongguk responded.

The older immediately propped his arms on both sides of his head and kissed him slowly, savoring every drop of sweetness Jeongguk had to offer. He'd lost count of how many times he got to kiss him in the span of two days, but every one of them felt like the first. The touch so comforting and gentle yet so fervent that it sent his mind into a frenzy.

He let his hands roam, feeling the heat radiating off his lover's skin, familiarizing himself with every curve and dip like he could somehow blueprint Jeongguk's body into his brain. He wouldn't be able to touch him again after tonight, so the most he could do was treasure him- memorize him while he could.

It was at that moment when it fully sank in- This was a once in a lifetime thing that Jeongguk cannot take back.

And he chose Taehyung.

Fuck, he loved him more than love.

Taehyung wished he had some kind of speech prepared, but all that came tumbling out was a feeble "Jeongguk?".

The younger looked up at him with the prettiest doe eyes.

"I think you're beautiful."

Jeongguk blinked. Once. Twice. "You're just saying that."

"I'm not. You're so damn beautiful, Gguk." Taehyung leaned down to pepper his face with kisses. "I hope you'll realize it one day. I hope you'll be happy and smiling and comfortable in your own skin. And whoever wins over your heart will be the luckiest man in the world."

"Well then I guess you're a lucky man, Taehyungie." Jeongguk answered, hooking his arms around the older's neck.

Taehyung allowed the soft smile that tugged at his lips. "You know the meaning of your birth flower, Gguk? You know the meaning of tiger flowers?"

Jeongguk nodded. His mother had told him this since he was a child. "Yeah- Please love me."

"I'll love you." The older left one last kiss at the corner of Jeongguk's lips and sat up straight. "This isn't- I don't want to call this fucking. This is making love to you because I love you. I want to make you feel good, want to make you see stars. Fuck, what am I even saying? Just- I want you to know you're so much more than just 'having sex'. Thank you for trusting me enough to share this with me."

Cheesy, yet it was exactly what the younger needed to hear.

"Tae..." Jeongguk whispered, all the feelings he had for Taehyung overflowing. "Thank you."

Maybe he should've been more specific, but he knew just by the way the older was staring into his soul that he heard every unspoken word.

"Okay." Taehyung smirked down at him, but there was a soft twinkle in the galaxy of his eyes. "Still want me in control?"

"Please. It's so hot when you-"

Taehyung clasped a hand around Jeongguk's member, flicking his wrist up and down immediately, and the younger's features slackened, words dying on his lips. Fuck, he really liked catching him off guard.

"When I what?" Taehyung taunted, "When I do this?"

"Y-yeah." Jeongguk stuttered out, followed by a string of curses. He tried lifting his hips and thrusting into Taehyung's hand, but the older held him down.

Taehyung clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "Look at you- all desperate for me."

He removed his hands and Jeongguk made a noise of discontent. When he finally opened his eyes, he watched as Taehyung lined himself up with his entrance and his body tensed.

Taehyung interlaced their fingers and kissed the back of Jeongguk's hand tenderly, his whole demeanor changing. "I'll be gentle." He told him.

Jeongguk nodded.

Taehyung leaned down, their bodies parallel, and ghosting his lips over Jeongguk's, not quite kissing him yet, just staring and admiring. In that split second before their mouths collided, every nerve in Jeongguk's body and brain was electrified. Even Taehyung's scent sent him into a heady trance.

Jeongguk thought his heart might've stopped. The world might have stopped. Time didn't exist when he was lost in Taehyung's eyes.

It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible. Blurring the lines between their bodies and becoming one.

"I'm gonna drive you crazy." Taehyung's voice was husky against his lips. "Then I'll stop. Let you beg. And I'll do it all over again." His fingers danced across Jeongguk's chest, purposefully trailing over his sensitive nipples. The younger arched into his touch, not missing the way Taehyung's tongue darted across his lips. "I love you. You're all mine tonight."

"I'm all yours."

And with that, Taehyung slowly pushed himself in. Jeongguk inhaled sharply, vision blurring with tears at the stretch. The older quickly went down to kiss away every teardrop, tasting salt on his tongue.

"Are you okay?" He whispered as Jeongguk pulled him closer by the neck and pressed their sweaty foreheads together.

Jeongguk was too busy trying to get used to the new feeling to answer.

"You're doing so good, Jeonggukie."

Jeongguk took in a few steady breathes before opening his eyes, tears escaping. Seeing how focused Taehyung was, watching him for any sign of pain, brows knitted together in worry. He felt his heart swell in the hollow in his chest, making more room for this beautiful boy who always vowed to take care of him.

"I'm right here." Taehyung continued, "I'm always here."

Maybe not physically, but he had left an imprint on Jeongguk no one can take away.

"You can move." The younger said after a minute of adjusting.

"Are you sure?"

Jeongguk huffed out a laugh, feeling incredibly lucky to someone like Taehyung- one second he was teasing him to no end, whispering the most dirty words into his ear, and the next he was kissing his forehead and asking if he was okay.

"Yes, Tae, I'm sure."

Please vote before continuing on to the next chapter >>>