Chapter 1

Weiss woke up due to her alarm blaring loudly. Weiss sighed switching off her alarm stretching out her limbs. Weiss got out of her large bed walking to her shower.
The white haired girl grabbed her bag as she walked down stairs for breakfast. "Good morning miss Schnee!" Klein greeted with a warm grin. A small smile came onto Weiss's lips "good morning Klein," Weiss responded sitting at the large table. Klein set down a plate of eggs and bacon Infront of Weiss along with a cup of coffee. "Thank you Klein," Weiss thanked beginning to eat her breakfast.
"Hello dear sister," Whitly greeted with a smirk as he sat down. Weiss sighed "was a pleasant moment while it lasted..." Weiss thought as she sipped her coffee.
"Good morning brother..." Weiss greeted with a icy tone.
Weiss ate her breakfast walking towards the driver of her limo. "Good morning miss Schnee," the driver greeted with a bow. "Morning Frank," Weiss replied getting in the limo.

At Ruby's house

"Ruby if you don't hurry you're gonna be late for your first day!" Yang called from the kitchen. Ruby quickly zipped up her hoodie "coming!" Ruby called back. Ruby walked to the kitchen where her older sister was making toast. "Morning sis you ready for your first day?" Yang asked with a cheerful tone. "Ummm...y...yeah totally..." Ruby muttered biting into her toast. "I can't believe you get to skip two whole grades how awesome!" The blond boxer cheered sipping her milk.
"Heh...yeah..." Ruby whispered avoiding her sisters gaze.
"Y'know Beacon high has a basketball team you gonna try out?" Yang asked with a questioning look. Ruby perked up at the question Ruby thought for a moment "y'know what I think I will sounds fun," Ruby said a grin growing on her face. Yang checked her watch "we better get going otherwise we'll be late," yang said picking up her bag. Ruby nodded finishing her toast following yang to her motorcycle.

The two sisters arrived at Beacon highschool yang took off her helmet hopping off her bike. Ruby took off her helmet hesitating to follow her sister. Ruby looked around at all the other students talking and laughing among each other. The girl in red took a deep breath before following her sister inside.
Ruby anxiously followed her sister through the crowded halls. Ruby was about to ask Yang a question but, she realized yang was no longer in front of her. Ruby began to panic as her eyes darted around looking for Yang. "Where the hell did she go!?" Ruby panicked as she speed walked down the hall still looking for her sister. She wasn't watching where she was going causing her to bump into someone. Ruby fell down landing with a thud Ruby turned her attention to the person she bumped into. Ruby panicked even more "o...oh my gosh! I'm s...so sorry!" Ruby quickly jumped to her feet reaching out her hand to the girl she bumped into. The girl with white hair glared at her smacking her hand away standing up on her own. "Watch where you're going you dunce!!" The girl shouted angrily. Ruby fiddled with her fingers awkwardly as she looked down. "You need to watch where you're going!" The girl shouted. "I...I'm sorry I...uh--" Ruby tried apologizing but the girl cut her off. "Sorry! You're sorry do you know who I am?!" She shouted angrily. Ruby flinched slightly "um..." Ruby shook her head slowly. The blue eyed girl glared at her. "You're Weiss Schnee..." Another girl with Blake hair chimed in with a monotoned voice. Weiss huffed "finally some recognition," Weiss said with a proud smirk. "The daughter of a corrupt counsel official with questionable buisness ways," the raven haired girl said narrowing her eyes slightly. Weiss glared at her "why you..." Weiss was interrupted by Yangs voice in the distance. "Yo Ruby! There you are!" Yang cheered jogging over with a grin. Ruby's face flushed as other students starred at yang then to Ruby with a questioning look. Yang stood next to her shy sister "oh Ruby did you make new friends already?" The blond asked with a hopeful grin. Weiss huffed "no, she bumped into me we are not...friends," Weiss said with irritation lacing her voice. Weiss glared once more at Ruby who looked away with shame. Weiss huffed one last time walking away. Ruby sighed "so much for first day..." Ruby mumbled walking to the office.
Yang glanced at the girl with a black beanie on her head. "Hi! I'm Yang Ruby's older sister! What's your name?" Yang asked extending her hand to the golden eyed girl. She starred at Yangs hand for a minute before sighing "Blake...Blake Belladonna..." Shaking Yangs hand.
Yang shook Blake's hand enthusiastically "nice to meet ya! My sis is a little...introverted...but she's a real delight once ya get to know her!" Yang said enthusiastically. Blake's lips formed into a small smile "believable...well I gotta go I um...see you around Yang," Blake waved as she walked away a small smile still on her lips.
Yang smiled waving back.