Chapter 18

Weiss and Ruby sat next to the cafeteria door as Ruby described what Stacy had done to her. Weiss felt rage boil in her as she held Ruby close. Ruby finished as she sniffled quietly.
Weiss lifted Ruby's chin their eyes locking. Weiss wiped away her tears causing the girl in red to blush.
"Don't worry Ruby...we'll get through this together...repeat after me! We can do this together!" Weiss said in a cheerful tone. Ruby couldn't help but giggle "we can do this together," Ruby repeated with a smile growing.

The two girls walked home together holding hands loving. "Thanks for making me feel better Weiss..." Ruby muttered with a soft smile. Weiss smiled back "no problem...I'll do anything for you..." Weiss mumbled the last part a embarrassed blush creeping onto her cheeks. Ruby chuckled leaning down and kissing the smaller girls cheek.
The two made it home to be met by a cheery Tai. "Hey kiddos how was school?" Tai asked peeking his head from the kitchen. Weiss felt Ruby squeeze her hand slightly as she looked for a answer.
"It was...fine dad," Ruby lied with a fake small smile. Weiss didn't like that Ruby lied but understood she wasn't ready to tell him. The two walked upstairs to do homework "we should get started on that essay due next week," Ruby said as she unpacked her bag.
Weiss dropped her bag to the ground causing a loud thud to fill the room catching Ruby's attention. She turned around with a confused expression. Weiss ran to Ruby grabbing her by the shirt pulling her into a passionate kiss. Ruby was surprised but soon melted into the kiss.
The two parted panting for air.
"W...what was that...for...?" Ruby questioned still panting for air. Weiss just starred at her for a moment before getting flustered. "I...I just wanted to kiss you to be honest..." The flustered girl admitted fiddling with her fingers just like Ruby did. Ruby smiled wrapping her arm around Weiss's waist dipping her down. "Ah! Ruby what are y-?!" Weiss was cut off by Ruby's lips connecting with hers.

 "Ah! Ruby what are y-?!" Weiss was cut off by Ruby's lips connecting with hers

The two girls parted starring into each other's eyes. The two blushed Ruby removed her hand from Weiss apologizing profusely. She was cut off by Weiss bursting into a fit of giggles. Ruby smiled joining in on the giggling.
"We should do that essay," Weiss said kissing Ruby's cheek. The silver eyes girl simply nodded sitting at her desk with Weiss.

Two hours later

The sun was setting outside as the two finished their essay for science class. Ruby sat back in her chair stretching out her arms with a yawn. Weiss rubbed her eyes to wake herself up. Weiss glanced at the clock "6:15...I could really go for a coffee" Weiss thought as she glanced back at Ruby. "Ruby, do you wanna go get some coffee?" Weiss asked standing from her chair. Ruby perked up at the word coffee. "Yeah! I'd love to princess let me grab my coat," Ruby replied grabbing her red hoodie. Ruby took a scarf and wrapped it around Weiss's neck. "You look cute princess!" Ruby complimented with a grin. The snow haired ex-heiress blushed "thank you...you adorable dummy," Weiss responded pinching Ruby's cheeks. The couple walked to their favorite coffee shop chatting and joking the whole way. They ordered their coffee and left walking down the empty street. "Not many people out today," Ruby said looking around. Weiss hummed sipping her coffee as the cold fall air blew sending chill down the twos spines.