Chapter 3

At Ruby's house
5:30

Ruby burst through her front door tears streaming down her face. The sobbing girl slammed the front door falling to the ground. She sobbed into her knees.
Ruby slowly stood up wiping her tears and slowly making her way to her room. Ruby slowly sat down bringing her knees to her chin crying into her knees.

 Ruby slowly sat down bringing her knees to her chin crying into her knees

"Of course she didn't wanna be my friend....she's right I am just a geek...a loser..." Ruby thought gritting her teeth. Ruby was home alone at the time yang was hanging out with Blake and her father was at work. Ruby felt alone she continued to cry for hours.

At Weiss's house

Weiss sighed walking into her room tossing her bag to the side. She flopped onto her bed letting out a sigh. "I'm such a idiot...why did I say that!...I didn't mean to say that....I'm an idiot..." Weiss thought slapping her hand onto her forehead.
The snowy haired girl perked up when a knock came from the door. "Come in..." Weiss muttered wiping a tear out of her eye. Weiss was surprised when whitly opened the door with a sympathetic look on his face. "Hey Weiss..." Whitly greeted sheepishly closing the door. Weiss sighed "what do you want..." Weiss asked coldly. The younger boy scratched the back of her head "um...you seemed upset so...I wanted to ask what was wrong..." Whitly admitted sitting next to his older sister. Weiss was shocked at his concern for her wellbeing. "I... didn't think you cared about me..." Weiss said leaning against her bed post. Whitly looked away with shame in his eyes. "I'm sorry...I always cared about you but...father always said that sympathy was for weak people...and...I believed that...I'm sorry I was always a little bastard to you...I wanna change and have a good sibling relationship with you...if you'd like..." Whitly said a small grin coming onto his face.
Weiss smiled hugging the younger Schnee "I'd like that baby brother," Weiss said feeling a little better. "Hey! I'm not a baby!" Whitly huffed causing Weiss to smile. "So...you seem upset you wanna talk about it?" Whitly asked with a kind smile.
Weiss let out a sigh "well...there's this...need girl at school and I was a jerk to her...not just a jerk I was a terrible person to her...I was a brat when we first met and...when she just wanted to help me I yelled at her...and I said she didn't belong in school...I feel awful..." Weiss admitted with a ashamed look on her face.
Whitly had a surprised look on his face. "Wow you acted like a total bitch," whitly said bluntly. Weiss narrowed her eyes as she glared at him with her icy eyes. Whitly chuckled "sorry...sorry...but if I were you I would apologize...not around other people...if you do it around other people she might think you're apologizing just for your image," whitly advised Weiss nodded thinking of the idea. "Good plan thanks whit," Weiss said ruffling her brothers hair. Whitly smiled hugging his sister who gladly hugged back.