Chapter 15

You should always protect the ones you love...no matter what.

Ruby was sitting in class taking notes. Ruby glanced at the seat next to her where Weiss would usually sit. This is one of the three classes she didn't have with Weiss. She missed her princess she sighed glancing at the clock. "Almost time...thank God" Ruby thought relived at the thought of seeing her princess. The bell rang to which the tall girl hopped from her seat speed walking out the door. Ruby walked to science class where Weiss was so she could meet her there. She made it just as Weiss was leaving "WEISSY!" Ruby yelled catching Weiss's attention and some other students who have her a weird look. A warm grin grew on the snow haired girls lips as Ruby approached her. "How was class m'lady?" Ruby winked as the two walked down the crowded corridors. Weiss stretched "fine although I missed you," Weiss smiled booping the taller girls nose. Ruby smiled pecking Weiss's cheek.
"Well I have cheer practice I'll see you later ok," Weiss said pulling Ruby into a quick kiss as she walked to the gym for cheer practice. Ruby stood there for a moment her mind blank as other students passed by her. A happy grin grew on her lips she overheard a few students mumble.
"Aw what a cute couple," one girl said to her friends.
"Hope I can find a girl like that," a boy said to his friend. "Adorable," one girl simply muttered.
Ruby shook her head snapping out of her daze as she rushed to the locker room. As Ruby tied her shoe phyrra approached her. "Hey Ruby what's up?" Phyrra asked reaching into her locker which was right next to Ruby's. "Nothing much I'm pumped for our game next week," Ruby answered putting her hair in a small ponytail.
"So am I but I'm not worried with you as our captain I believe we can win," phyrra said in her usual cheery song like voice. Ruby nodded as coach glynda walked in blowing her whisle "alright everyone let get practice started!" Goodwitch shouted enthusiastically.

Meet the team

Quinn Wyvern

André Rover