Chapter 9

It had been two weeks since the twos break up. Ruby's friends have noticed the change in the young girl. She was more quiet she didn't really pay attention she would just stare blankly at nothing. She had large bags under her eyes and didn't eat much or say anything.
Yang was especially worried due to she was the only one who saw what Ruby was like at home. She would lock herself in her room only coming out for food and bathroom. She wouldn't say anything if no one talked to her and if they did she would merely nod or mutter a short respond.
Weiss was back with Neptune but something was different about the blue haired boy. He was nicer to Weiss and didn't really act romantic. Infact Weiss had noticed her "boyfriend" starring at Sun Wukong with a blush written on his face.
Weiss grew curious so she decided to just ask him if he liked Sun. "Neptune I want to ask you something," Weiss said approaching him by his locker. Neptune grabbed his chemistry book he smiled "what is it Weiss?" He asked with a questioning look.
"Do...do you like Sun like... romantically?" Weiss asked leaning against the wall of lockers. The tall boy blushed "I...I don't know what you talking about..." Neptune muttered closing his locker.
"C'mon I see how you look at him you know you don't have to lie...I won't tell anyone," Weiss promised patting his shoulder.
Neptune sighed running his fingers through his hair. "Okay...maybe I think he's...c...cute...and funny...and a major nerd..." Neptune spoke with a dazed grin as he smiled dreamily. Weiss smiled recognizing that dazed smile on his face...a smile she had made so many time when she was with...Ruby. Weiss sighed looking down Neptune noticed her sad expression. He placed his arm on her shoulder comfortingly "hey...I know you don't wanna be with me I don't either but...our families will never let us be with the ones we truly love..." Neptune sighed with a sad look in his eyes.
Weiss turned her head to look down the hall spotting Ruby's locker she was standing there grabbing something out of her locker. She wasn't wearing her mother's hoodie for the first time instead wearing a black hoodie and red jeans. Weiss continued to stare with a depressed expression. Ruby turned her head and the twos eyes locked for a moment. Ruby grimaced before quickly walking in the opposite direction.

Weiss sat in her seat trying her hardest not to glance at Ruby

Weiss sat in her seat trying her hardest not to glance at Ruby. She tried but in the end couldn't resist. The white haired girl glanced at her...ex-girlfriend with sadness in her eyes.
Ruby looked up causing their eyes to meet. Ruby looked away first Weiss wanted so desperately to tell Ruby what really happened but she was afraid of what her father would do to Ruby's family.
The bell rang Ruby got up walking out of the room Weiss wanted to talk to her. Weiss shoot up from her seat leaning her head out the door way but Ruby had already disappeared into the crowd of students. "Damnit..." Weiss muttered rubbing her forehead. She let out a sigh as she walked down the hall bumping into someone. "Gah! Watch where you go...ing..." Weiss tensed up when she realized she had bumped into yang.
Yang glared at her with pure hatred "you...you have goddamn nerve...you broke Ruby...she isn't the same since you came around...you better watch it schnee...you've done enough already..." Yang spat with anger shoving past the shorter girl.
Weiss felt tears threatening to fall from her eyes but, she held them back.
"I'm sorry Ruby...but I don't have a choice...I'm sorry..."
Weiss found Neptune outside talking to Sun with a blush across his cheeks. Weiss couldn't help but smirk the two boys reminded her of herself and Ruby. Weiss approached the two boys catching their attention "oh hey Weiss," Neptune greeted politely "sup ice queen," sun greeted as well with a small wave.
"So...I heard what happened with...Ruby..." Sun muttered a frown forming on his face.
Weiss hung her head "yeah..." Was all the girl could mutter. Sun frown grew "if I may ask...why did you break up with her...you don't have to answer if you don't want to," sun reassured. Weiss glanced at Neptune "I...I can't tell you...but...I didn't want to break up with her..." Weiss muttered rubbing her arm with sadness written all over her face. Neptune and Sun's expressions softened they looked like they were about to say something but we're interrupted by Weiss's phone ringing. Weiss's expression darkened as she read the collar ID.

"Hello father..." Weiss greeted with misery written on her face.

"Frank will pick you up and bring you home...remember Weiss you are not to tell anyone... about our...discussion understood?" He asked ominously sending shivers through his middle daughter.

"Yes father...I understand..." Weiss answered her eyes becoming dull.

"That's my girl..." He spoke coldly hanging up on his daughter.

"I have to go...I'll see you tomorrow Neptune...sun..." Weiss said walking to where Frank was waiting. "Good evening miss Schnee how was school?" Frank asked opening the door for the ice queen. The icy eyed girl hesitated to answer "fine..." Weiss answered with fake happiness on her face.

Weiss walked into her room dropping her bag beside her bed. She fell back into her bed finally breaking down letting out all the emotions she had been building up. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she curled into a ball sobbing quietly. A soft knock came at her door she began wiping her tears away "c...come in..." The sobbing girl mumbled quietly. Whitly walked in sitting down beside his still curled up sister. "Are you ok...sis?" Whitly asked. Weiss was silent only shaking her head. "You wanna talk about it...?" The youngest schnee asked with genuine concern written all over his voice.
"I...I miss her whitly...I miss her so much..." Weiss muttered continuing to sob. Whitly stroked his sister's hair to comfort her as she cried.

The bruises from there father may have hurt but the two were there for each other

Across town Ruby lied in her bed crying as she starred at a photo of her and Weiss.

"I miss you....short-stack...."

"Why

"Why...why did you leave me....?"

Angst....