Chapter 4

Monday 12:15
Lunch

Ruby sat with her older sister, Blake, phyrra, Nora, Ren, and jaune talking about the new Spruse Willis movie.
"The plot twist at the end was so predictable...it was...a decent movie," Jaune said taking a bite from his sandwich. "Yeah I feel like his movies are getting worse every year," Ruby commented with a smile. Ruby spotted Weiss looking for a table.
Ruby waved catching Weiss's attention "Weiss! Over here!" Ruby called a large grin growing on her face. Yang and the others glanced at each other with knowing smirks.
Weiss came over and hesitantly sat next to the grinning girl. "Guys y'know Weiss right!" Ruby chirped with excitement written all over her face.
"Hey there Weiss!" Nora was the first to greet. "Sup ice queen!" Yang teased with a smirk. "Ice queen?!" Weiss squeaked with a small pout.
Everyone giggled all the teens laughed and joked with each other till the bell rang.

Ruby sat in class taking notes Weiss passed her a note.
Ruby took it with a confused look on her face. Weiss signaled for her to open it after class. Ruby nodded placing the note in her bag.
Weiss had a blush on her face the whole time. Ruby was oblivious and just had a goofy grin on her face.

Ruby walked into the hallway pulling the note out of her bag

Ruby walked into the hallway pulling the note out of her bag. Ruby carefully unsealed the envelope. She read the note carefully.

"Meet me in the courtyard"
                                      -Weiss

Ruby was a little confused but began to walk to the courtyard. Ruby noticed Weiss sitting near the statue with a anxious look on her face.
"Hey Weiss what's up?" Ruby asked walking up to the snow haired beauty. Weiss jumped "o...oh r...Ruby! Hey what's u...up!" Weiss stuttered loudly awkwardly pointing at Ruby with fingers guns. Ruby giggled "I got your note did you wanna ask me something?" Ruby asked tilting her head slightly causing Weiss's heart to flutter. "U....uh ye...yeah...I uh...wa...wanted to...ask you...to ask you..." Weiss tried her hardest to confess her feelings but instead she asked Ruby a question. "Do...you wanna get coffee after school...?" Weiss asked screaming inside.
Ruby perked up with excitement "I'd love too Weiss!" Ruby said a excited grin spreading across her lips.
"G...great...! See you after class!" Weiss stuttered with a flustered expression. Ruby was still oblivious at how flustered Weiss was acting.

Ruby walked to the café Weiss mentioned "hmm should be just around the corner" Ruby thought as she made her way to the whiterose café :). "Ah here it is!" Ruby chirped standing Infront of the small café.
Ruby opened the cafés door scanning the area looking for her friend.
She spotted Weiss sitting at a table for two. Ruby felt excitement and another undescribable feeling wash over her. "Weiss!" The younger girl called catching the older girls attention. "H...hey Ruby! W...what's up?" Weiss asked trying to keep her cool.
Ruby sat down across from the snow haired girl. "So why did you wanna have coffee with me?" Ruby asked placing her bag beside her on the floor.
Weiss blushed harder "w...well...to be honest I just wanted to talk and drink coffee with you..." The flustered schnee admitted. Ruby grinned "aw Weiss that's so sweet! I'd love to!" Ruby chirped. A waitress came to take their orders "hi I'm Mary how may I take your order?" Mary asked sweetly. "May I please have a strawberry shortcake and a black coffee," Weiss ordered with a casual smile.
"Can I please have some cookies and a coffee with a cream and five surgers!" Ruby ordered with a kind grin.
Mary nodded writing down their orders and walking away.
"Do you come here often?" The girl in red asked. "Yeah its got the best cakes also some amazing tea," Weiss answered resting her head on her hand. Ruby's eyes lit up when Mary came back with their food.
Ruby dug into her cookies devouring them quickly. Weiss began to giggle catching Ruby's attention.
She watched Weiss giggle "her laugh is so...beautiful..." Ruby thought in a daze.