Chapter 8

Weiss walked to Ruby's house for a look at that Skyrim game Ruby talked about. The young heiress knocked on the Xiao-rose family household. Yang answered the door surprising Weiss slightly. "Oh hey ice queen what's sup?" The older sibling asked. "First of all don't call me ice queen... second of all I'm here to see Ruby..." Weiss answered her eyes glancing past the tall blond. "RUBY! WEISS IS HERE!" yang called looking behind her. Yang glanced at Weiss with what looked like suspicion in her eyes as she walked away. Ruby appeared in the door frame with a excited grin.
"Weiss! I'm so glad you came c'mon the games upstairs!" Ruby chirped grabbing her girlfriends hand and leading her upstairs.
Ruby lead Weiss upstairs to her room opening the door for her snow haired princess.
Weiss scanned Ruby's room as the brunette haired girl got the game ready. Weiss's eyes landed on a photo on Ruby's dresser.
She slowly picked up the photo examining it.
It was a photo of Ruby and her family they looked so...happy.

Weiss starred at Ruby's mother she didn't remember Ruby really ever mentioning her mother only once when Weiss had given her hoodie back

A hand suddenly appeared grabbing the photo from Weiss's grasp. "Please don't touch that..." Ruby mumbled holding the photo close to her heart. Weiss became a bit ashamed for not asking Ruby before she touched the photo. "I'm sorry Ruby...! I didn't mean to upset you..." Weiss apologized looking away. Ruby sighed placing the photograph back onto the dresser. "It's ok Weiss I'm...I'm just really protective of anything to due with my mom... because they're the last things I have to remember her..." Ruby muttered her gaze focusing on the photograph. Weiss moved closer holding the taller girl in her arms "I'm sorry that happened to you...I know she would be proud of you...you're the smartest person I know and you're caring, funny, kind and all around a amazing person...that's why I love you..." Weiss whispered not letting go of her girlfriend. Ruby blushed a small smile growing hugging the smaller girl back "thank you Weiss..." Ruby thanked wiping away a few tears.
"Now! Shall we play some Skyrim~" Ruby asked sitting down Infront of her TV pressing the continue button.
Weiss sat next to her as the loading screen began and a picture of a weird looking cat person appeared. Ruby began explaining all the different creatures, weapons styles, and different magic I could use. "Personality I prefer destruction magic...I'm Crimson Fyra the lykioas dragonborn muahahahah!!!!" Ruby laughed insanely Weiss giggled at her crazy girlfriends antics. Weiss noticed a...khajiit...? Man following Ruby's character. "Who's that?" Weiss asked pointing at the character.
Ruby perked up "oh! I downloaded a mod his name is inigo he's great and funny!" Ruby answered with a enthusiastic smirk.
Weiss leaned her head on Ruby's should as ruby rambled on about the plot. The rambling girl was taken aback by Weiss's action but relaxed immediately after feeling her cheeks heat up. "This game sounds more interesting than I thought and that inigo khajiit is quite funny.
Ruby turned off the game turning to the shorter girl next to her clinging onto her arm.
Weiss was having trouble staying awake "Weiss are you ok?" Ruby asked moving some hair away from the older girls face.
Weiss nodded yawning quietly Ruby got up helping Weiss up along with her. "I'll take you home princess," Ruby said leading her downstairs. The couple walked down the street hand in hand talking about stupid stuff. They made it to Weiss's large house walking up the steps Weiss stopped. "Well I'll see you tomorrow Ruby..." Weiss whispered stepping closer. Ruby smiled nervously as Weiss stepped closer.
"I love you," Weiss whispered locking their lips Ruby held Weiss close as the two enjoyed each other's kiss.
Weiss was the first to pull away "see you soon crimson," Weiss joked using Ruby's Skyrim name. Ruby stood there in a daze "b...bye love you too..."
Ruby stammered. Weiss smiled walking into her house Ruby grinned dancing around excitedly.