Chapter 6

Weiss yawned as she walked to the bathroom to take a shower. She rubbed her eyes as she rianced off her body. Weiss had a strange feeling in her chest as she got ready. It was a mix of anticipation and nervousness when she thought about seeing Ruby.
"Today we have a date...why do I feel so...giddy...?" Weiss wondered as she searched for her contacts.
"Damnit...where are those goddamn contacts!" Weiss grunted in frustration rummaging through her wardrobe.
"Guess I'm gonna have to wear my stupid glasses today..." Weiss groaned with a annoyed tone grabbing her glasses.

Weiss walked to her locker noticing students starring at her since this was the first time in years she wore her glasses.
The young schnee made it to her locker already ready to go home and die.
Ruby didn't notice a young brunette sneaking up behind her until it was to late. "BOO!!" Ruby roared grabbing Weiss's shoulders startling her. "GAH! Ruby you idiot! I was about to punch you in you're adorable face!" Weiss yelled not really thinking. Ruby grinned "you think I'm adorable?" Ruby asked pointing at herself with a cute grin.
Weiss became incredibly flustered "w...well...I umm...I..." Weiss stammered trying to form a sentence. Ruby giggled "aw I think you're adorable too princess~ and you look great with glasses~" Ruby winked poking Weiss cheek.

 Ruby giggled "aw I think you're adorable too princess~ and you look great with glasses~" Ruby winked poking Weiss cheek

Weiss puffed her cheeks smacking Ruby's hand away with a huff. "Idiot..." The red faced girl huffed.
Weiss grabbed Ruby's arm leading her to a secluded area so they could talk.
Weiss lead Ruby into a empty classroom shutting the door slowly.
Ruby couldn't help but let her mind race as she jumped sitting on a desk. "So...uh...did you wanna...talk...?" Ruby asked a hint of  anticipation in
her voice.

?" Ruby asked a hint of  anticipation in her voice

"Umm y...yeah...um...I wanted to ask you if...are...we dating...?" Weiss asked looking away with a awkward look written all over voice.
Ruby blushed harder "w...well if you want...to I'd really like to..." Ruby answered scratching her neck.
Weiss smiled at that moment Ruby realized something. "Weiss what about Neptune?" Ruby asked her eyes filled with worry.
"I already broke up with him..." Weiss confessed with a small grin. "REALLY!?" Ruby shouted in surprise.
Weiss quickly covered the shocked girls mouth "quiet! Someone will hear us!" Weiss whisper shouted not removing her hand from Ruby's mouth not realizing it.