Author's Note

Hey everyone! Marci here.

So before we get started I would like to give some credit. First, super big thanks to Joku Blog for inspiration for Dreamcrash. Path belongs to @Akystaracer, thanks for letting me use him.

DREAMTALE BELONGS TO JOKU. NOT ME. THIS IS JUST AN ALTERNATE VERSION.

Whoever did the art at the top of this page is amazing at drawing, great job whoever, the rest of the art (cover included) is done by me. If it's by anyone else I will give credit.

Now, on to sharing/using the characters. You are totally welcome to share the story (and the sequal, once I write it) with friends, family, whoever.

As for using the characters, you are allowed to use them however you want as long as I'm given credit. Although, it would be great if you could stay away from shipping them unless I specifically say it's a ship.

The Crashverse is (gradually) expanding as I come up with the AUs, but if you want to make a Crashverse AU, please do. The more AUs the better, but please comment here what you're making so I don't also make it. Undertale and Dreamtale are already made, along with the creator/protector and destroyer roles. Outertale is currently being worked on. Underfell and X-tale are off limits too, I have special plans for those two. Everything else is open, so take your pick, comment here, and have fun.

I hope you enjoy the story! It was a fun one to write, exploring the different sides of Dream and Nightmare and figuring out how to fit Seed into what I had planned while adapting him to fit the story. Pen was a bit hard too, as I don't have any other OCs or characters that are souless.

I suggest reading the Dreamtale comic (Just google Dreamtale, there are links in the wiki page) before this, having some knowledge of Dreamtale will help.

-Marci Nights