Chapter Seven: Encounters of the Awkward Kind

Thank you for all the wonderful reviews and please enjoy next chapter.

Chapter Seven: Encounters of the Awkward Kind.

Sulpicia sauntered forward dangerously swaying her hips. A swishing sound came from the floor length sleeveless red ball gown with slits up the side that showed her long lustrous legs. Bella panicked inside and started trembling slightly as she reached for the fallen towel. Sulpicia's eyes dragged up and down at the sight of her naked body as she came nearer. Bella wrapped the towel with haste around her waist, shielding her form from the woman's gaze. Sulpicia slowly circled Bella as if she were prey.

"So, husband how was your bath?" Her eyes glinted in the candlelight full of lust.

Bella watched every move she made with suppressed loathing.

"Fine, I was just finished and if you will excuse me, I need to get ready for the day."

Bella moved to exit, but Sulpicia grabbed her arm and turned Bella to face her.

"Do not treat me as a fool, Aro! I know of the pet whore that you keep! Do you think you can replace me with such a low creature?"

Bella yanked her arm away and turned to leave. Sulpicia flitted in front of her, stopping Bella's attempt to escape.

"I will not be dismissed and ignored!" Sulpicia hollered at Bella for trying to avoid conflict.

Sulpicia pulled Bella into her arms and sucked hard on her earlobe then started to kiss down her neck.

Bella's eyes widened in shock and pushed Sulpicia away. Sulpicia hissed in displeasure at the offence. Bella recovered from her shock at being violated and pointed angerly at Sulpicia.

"You know you don't care for me anymore, So, stop acting as if you do!" Bella demanded.

Sulpicia's lips curled into a snarl. "Ah, you think this is about love?" She scoffed. "You really do disappoint me, husband."

As she closed the space between them, Sulpicia placed her hands on Bella's pecks and glided them down to her rock-hard abs and let her thumb slide under the towel.

"As your wife, I'm also queen and I value my position and prestige. You are mine!" She smirked up at Bella's face possessively and let the towel fall loose on the ground.

Bella tried to back away but Sulpicia pulled her flush to her body. With one hand she smoothed her thumb over Bella's lips then licked her own and the other she let slither around and grabbed her penis that was now limp and unresponsive. Frustration on the lack of passion Bella was showing caused Sulpicia to growl and Bella tensed.

"We have a good arrangement you and I." Sulpicia purred sensually as she gave up with her penis, putting her arm around her waist and grinding her hips into Bella's. "As a mater of fact, I think it would be a good time to renew our alliance, don't you?"

Bella shuttered at the thought. Over my dead body bitch!

Bella pulled Sulpicia's arm from around her waist and took a step back. Sulpicia hissed out her protest of being rejected.

"Leave me! I do not love you and will not want you again! "Bella yelled to make her go.

Recovering from being tossed aside, Sulpicia stalked forward. "I will not be replaced by that human slut!"

Bella's face contorted into disgust and anger when she heard Sulpicia's vulgarity.

"Do not call Bella names, you horrible hag!" Bella argued pointing in her face.