Chapter Eleven: You can't Avoid Mother nature or the feast

Chapter Eleven: You Can't Avoid Mother Nature or the Feast,

A week later the trio were gathered in the library. The Library was a large room with several floors with many stairs reaching thousands of shelves lined with books. As you gaze up the dome room the books go straight up to the top.

The three were sitting at a huge round mahogany table engrossed in research. Aro was desperately looking through book about rune stones, the occult and witchcraft. He was trying to find out anything about the spell that he and Bella were under. Looking for any clue how much longer the spell would last. It was getting harder and harder to avoid Caius and his suspicions about the reasons for their strange behavior. Felix and Demetri cornered Aro daily, trying to get him to kiss them. It was getting awkward for him and he had to duck out under their arm and make a break for it to avoid them. He did not know how longer he could take this new existence.

Bella had difficulties of her own. Trying to pull off being Aro every day was harder than it looked. Feeding was taking a toll on her heart. Marcus did make sure she had a criminal. However, she saw the others and they made her feel such guilt beyond belief. So bad that Bella was waiting until that last possible moment before she lost control before going to Marcus every week. It was becoming dangerous for Aro to be around her during this time so she avoided him. She also had to dodge Caius's endless questions as to why she had to consult Marcus on everything. If it wasn't for Marcus, she was sure to have been discovered by now.

Marcus and Bella searched many books piled in front of them, tiring. Aro slammed shut another book on Magical Enchantments and banged his head against the closed book in frustration. Bella jumped and looked up in shock seeing Aro continue smashing a head that was not his to smash.

Bella got to her feet and banged her fist on the table's surface, getting everyone's attention. The sound of the impact reverberated off the vast room's walls.

"Aro! Stop banging MY head, when this curse is over, I'd like to have it back not bruised if you don't mind!" Bella exclaimed.

Aro stopped banging his head at once and glared at her irritably. He got up and walked to Bella seething.

"You know I'd like my body back too! That's what I'm trying to do here!" Aro countered.

Bella pointed to the pile of books. "This search is fruitless! We've been at it for hours and I'm so done with this!"

Marcus placed his book down and stood up looking nervously between the two.

Aro was now toed to toe in front of her face looking up, pointing at her.

"We are doing this for US! I don't know about you but it's not fun being YOU!" Aro seethed.

Bella slapped his finger away. "It's not my fault you get hit on by your guard! You probably secretly like it!"

Aro's fists balled at his side. "I'm not gay, Bella! Would you like me to prove it?"

Aro smirked and placed his hands on his body suggestively.

Bella's eyes widen in revelation. "Don't you dare, Aro!"

Aro proceeded to cup the breast and rub his thumb over the hardening nipples. A moan escaped his lips at the pleasurable sensation, and he smiled wickedly at her. Bella gasped as she watched him enjoying her body.

What does he think he is doing? It's hot but not in my body! She bit her lip as she thought.

"You know now all I need is a mirror and I'm all set." He said breathlessly.

Bella recovered from her shock and grabbed his hands. She turned her head to appeal to a very stunned Marcus.

"Marcus, stop him, he's touching ME!" Bella pleaded.