Chapter 15: The Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

Thank you all for you support and reviews. Here's the next chapter.

Chapter Fifteen, The Truth is Stranger Than Fiction,

One evening when Aro and Bella were together, Heidi passed by Jane who was told by Bella not to worry she had it all under control and dismissed her for the third time this week and chuckled knowingly as an unmistakable sound of passion came from behind Aro's closed doors; reaching the sensitive vampire ears. They just couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Early the next morning, Aro woke from his sleep, reaching for his mate. He sat up, recognition dawning on him that Bella left for the throne room. The window was open, letting in the scents and the sounds of the day as it was just beginning. Last week, day of the ball, had been the happiest night of his life. He could only imagine what life would be like spending forever with Bella.

Aro rolled out of bed and he looked over at the door when there came a sudden knock. He quickly moved to the bottom of the bed and retrieved a robe and put it on.

"Come in," Aro called when he was decent.

Jane came in with a tray of breakfast and coffee. Aro loved the smell of food and the coffee was just heavenly. She moved in slowly looking around suspiciously and placed the food on the side table.

"There you go Bella. Eat up, you need your strength." Jane encouraged.

He nodded. As Aro picked at his plate of food he thought of Bella. Her love and passion took him by surprise. Not to mention how dominant being a vampire made her. It was sexy to say the least. Somehow Aro like to be the female for once. It thrilled him to hear the words Bella spoke to him. MINE all MINE! The chanting gave him chills.

"What are you thinking about Bella, that look on you face, wow, it's like you were in the happiest place you ever been just now."

She had him, maybe she knew. But he will not let her wiggle it out of him.

"I just was thinking of some silly joke Felix told me." Aro lied.

Jane walked about the place and surveyed the condition of the room in amazement. "Bella you must have had a terrible dream. Your bed is such a mess." Jane said with a click of her tongue.

Aro stared down at his half-eaten bagel and cream cheese not sure if he should look her in the eye, least he would give his secret way.

"I um, yes that's it but Aro was with me and he helped calm me. I was okay." Aro reassured her.

I see...", Said Jane thoughtfully not at all sounding convinced.

All the while Jane studied the room with her heightened senses. She sniffed the air and smelled the evidence of sex in the air but said nothing to Aro about her suspicions.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the throne room Bella was surprised when the proceeding was coming to an end. It had been about an hour and all she could do was think about Aro.

"Will you answer Demetri, he says they tracked Victoria to a near by city. How do you want to proceed?" Caius's tone growing impatient.

Bella regarded him coolly, leaning back on her throne, hands on the arms of the chair. Then turned her attention to her faithful guard.

"Forgive me. Yes, double your efforts and take a large party with you, also take Alec. He will serve you well in the capture." Bella commanded.

"Yes Master." Demetri said bowing and left the room.