CHAPTER 45

KANE CHECKED THE GROUNDER'S BODY TO CONFIRM HE WAS DEAD BEFORE HE NODDED TO A GUARD, WHO SIGNALLED THE REST OF THE GROUP

More of the Sky people came out from the trees. One of them was Abby Griffin.

"Don't stand up." She told him as she approached,

"I'm fine." Bellamy told her. "We need to get back to the dropship."

Abby pulled them back, "Hey. Where's Clarke? Is she all right?" She asked,

"She was when we left." Finn answered, "We'll take you to her."

They began walking back when Kane stopped them, "Wait. Slow down. Sinclair." He approached the engineer, "We're splitting up. One guard detail comes with me to the dropship. Everyone else here goes with you to Alpha Station. You have the coordinates. We'll follow as soon as we can."

"Yes, sir." Sinclair nodded,

They began talking quietly to each other and Bellamy looked around, agitated. He needed to get back. He needed to know if they were okay. If Avery was okay.

Kane pointed to a few of the guards, "You six with me." He tuned to Finn and Bellamy, "You two, lead the way."

They knew they were getting closer when they saw the bodies of the delinquents, swords and spears sticking out of them.

They soon stopped and waited for a moment, "It's too quiet." Bellamy muttered. He went to move forward, to get back to the camp. He needed Avery to be alive,

Kane stopped him, "We'll take it from here." He turned to the guards, "Banks, Scanlan, you stay with them. We'll signal once we're sure it's safe."

He stood and they began approaching the camp. It became too long for Bellamy. He began pacing, wondering when they were gonna let them in. The guards wouldn't even let them take a look.

"We need a stretcher!" They heard a guard call out and Bellamy's heart raced.

Him and Finn climbed the hill once again and the guards stopped them. The two delinquents nodded at each other and they sprinted towards the foxhole.

They made it back to the camp and looked around at all the debris. There were dead bodies and parts scattered around.

"Where is everyone?" Bellamy questioned,

Where was Avery?

"It was awful." A familiar voice spoke up and they looked over at the drop ship where Murphy was being helped out by Kane, "There was hundreds of them and if it wasn't for Raven... uhh... I don't know what happened."

They paused and Murphy looked over at him, "Bellamy. You're... you're alive."

Bellamy tackled him to the ground, "You murdering son of a bitch!" His voice cracked before he began landing blows to Murphy's face,

A guard walked over and electrocuted him with the rod, causing Bellamy to collapse next to Murphy, "Place him under arrest." Kane ordered,

Two guards walked over to grab Bellamy while Finn approached Kane, "Wait. You don't understand. Murphy murdered two of our people. He shot another one. He tried to hang Bellamy." He reasoned,

"I don't care. You are not animals. There are rules." Kane turned to Bellamy as he was being restrained, "Laws. You are not in control here anymore."

Abby held the tarp to the side as two guards stretchered someone out, "Raven." Finn ran over, checking to see if she was alive,

"She's lost a lot of blood. It's a miracle that she's still alive." Abby stated, and Finn tried to peek inside the drop ship, "There's no one else in there."

Bellamy glared at Murphy as he thought about Abby's words. If they weren't in the drop ship, where would they be? Did Lincoln come back and take everyone with him? Were they safe? Or did everyone get killed off by the Grounders?

Finn walked over to him, "We're leaving." He told him,

"What?" How could they just leave? "This is where they'll come back." Bellamy stated,

"I don't think they're coming back." Finn replied, "The Grounders took them and you know that." He kneeled down and began to talk quietly, "Look... we go with Kane to Alpha Station, we get reinforcements, weapons, then we find our friends."

"One question." Bellamy responded, "How many more of us will be dead by then?"

Finn glanced over his shoulder, "Abby says Raven needs surgery or she's gonna die. It's time to go." He stated before walking off,

Kane stood and a guard came over to lift Bellamy up, "Abby? Let's get ready to move out. We gotta get there before dark."

Bellamy glanced over at the message Abby had carved into the wall.

It was coordinates for Clarke. For the survivors.

Problem is... is it going to bring the delinquents home... or the Grounders to them?