Chapter 15

"Sooooo let me guess.....something loaded with cheese?" Jonah asked rolling his eyes at me as soon as we made it to a restaurant for lunch.

"Nahhhh...I'm feeling something healthy..." I grinned when i saw the shocked look cross his face. Yeah, that's what you get for assuming, asshole!

"Who the hell are you and what did you do with the real Lulu?!" Jonah exclaimed giving me an incredulous look.

"Jonah, same favor as earlier.." He narrowed his eyes at me as i reminded him to shut the hell up.

"You know, you're really hateful towards me....I don't have to take this abuse from you.."  I rolled my eyes at him but couldn't help but smile. The waitress came over to take our orders and i looked over and Colby was zoned in on the picture of our baby.

"Hard to believe we created that little dot huh?" I asked catching his attention. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah...it's seriously the most beautiful thing i've ever seen, and i know that's weird to say because it's just a  little blob right now...but it's just the feeling i get...like i look at it and i'm just filled with love and pride. That's my baby, i made that. We're going to have a little human that's half you and half me running around.." Colby continued smiling, but his eyes were right back to the ultrasound picture.

"Excuse you? You aren't the only one that's making this baby! You may have started the process but i'm the one that has to see it through." I smiled at him and then looked down at my hands with a sigh. So many different emotions running through me right now..I can't help but to think 'God, i love this man so freaking much!' but then every time i look at him i'm just reminded of what he did and how he hurt me. We need to have a serious discussion later, i need to know why he did what he did.. Why he would sit there and tell me how much he loves me, how much he wants to be with me and me only, and how happy i make him...only to go hook up with his ex a week later.

The waitress brought our food to us, and my mouth started watering as i looked at my food. It's nothing fancy, just a salad with grilled chicken, strawberries, oranges, blueberries, and pecans. I immediately dug in and looked up at the guys with a huge grin.

"Oh my gosh, i think i found my new favorite thing! Fruit. This is so freaking good!" I exclaimed while shoving another bite into my mouth.

"No, that is just wrong...you do not add fruit to a salad.." Jonah wrinkled his nose at me and i rolled my eyes.

"I'm surprised you even know what a salad is! But for your information.....there is such a thing called 'fruit salad' therefore fruit goes in salad!" I winked at Jonah who just gave me a blank look. "Mmmm, seriously! I need to get like four of these to take home....try this salad!"

I held a forkful out to Jonah but he just shook his head with his nose wrinkled. I rolled my eyes and offered Colby a bite, he hesitated but took the bite off of the fork. I watched him chew, impatiently waiting on his opinion.

"Wow. That actually is pretty good!" He said looking a little surprised.

"Right!" We continued eating and talking, then Jonah brought the discussion back to the baby.

"Okay, so what are you guys hoping for?" He asked.

"I'm going to go with the cliched, 'doesn't matter as long as it's healthy' answer, but not gonna lie a baby boy would be great!" I said smiling softly at the thought of having a little boy.