Chapter 49

** Luna & Ashton **

Lily is seventeen years old, Jacee is fifteen years old, and we had a boy who we named Ashton Jr but we call him Aj and he's ten years old.

Ashton and I are still happily married, we are still working at the hospital. We're also still close with Tara, Brie, Anthony, Colby's family, and of course Jonah. They all come over for regular Sunday dinners and we all keep in constant contact.

We're having a barbecue since the weather is so nice, and Ashton and i are just sitting back and watching our kids interact with giant smiles on our faces. We raised them good, they are all great kids, and they love the hell out of each other.

"Stop picking on my baby, Jacee!" Lily scolded as Jacee started picking on Aj.

"He's not even your baby! Besides, he's not a baby he's ten years old!" Jacee said rolling her eyes.

"She gets me McDonald's....I'll be her baby for as long as she wants as long as i get some nuggets out of it!" Aj exclaimed raising his hands up with a grin on his face.

"See! Told you he's my baby!" Lily smirked.

"He's just using you for chicken nuggets though!" Jacee said rolling her eyes. She's my sassy child.

"Awww don't be jealous, little sister.... You're still my wittle baby too!" Lily grinned knowing that it drives Jacee insane when she talks to her like a baby.

"I hate you." Jacee stated.

"Love you too, Jacey Wacey!" Lily coo'd in a baby voice. As our kids bickered back and forth and chased each other in the backyard with our dog Lucy chasing them, we looked at each other with giant smiles.

"We're so damn blessed, you know that right?" I smiled.

"Honey, i knew that the moment you walked into my life." Ashton stated. "But yes, we've got some great kids!" He finally agreed.

"You've got a pretty awesome wife too, if i do say so myself!" I smirked at him.

"Yeah, she's pretty humble too, never brags about how awesome she is..." He winked at me and i started laughing.

"Can you believe this is our life? We're still happily married, we still do what we love career wise, we have three beautiful and healthy kids, a pain in the ass dog.....I know nothing is perfect but this feels pretty damn perfect to me!" I insisted as i looked out at our kids again.

"I knew as long as i had you my life would be good. Our kids just made everything even better! Although, i still want to break both of our daughter's boyfriend's kneecaps.....I told them no dating until they are thirty!" Ashton grumbled making me roll my eyes but smile at him affectionately.

"Oh come on, you couldn't expect them to do that! Jeremy and Kyle are great kids!" I assured him. Besides, if they turn out to be little shits and break my girls' hearts i will break their kneecaps myself.

"They aren't good enough for my baby girls. No man is ever going to be good enough for them." I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile. He's still crazy about his girls. Aj is definitely a momma's boy though.

"Mom, can we go visit grandpa Samuel today?" Aj asked. My heart broke.... Samuel died five years ago. And every day Aj still wants to go visit him. Samuel was crazy about Aj, and Aj absolutely adored Samuel. It didn't matter that Aj and Jacee wasn't his grandkids, he still treated them and accepted them as his own.