❝ pit bulls ❞

⚠️ tw: mentions of animal abuse ⚠️

i tear up watching happy pit bull videos :')

pit bulls are so precious, and each and every one of them deserves love.

i think pit bulls are the dog breed treated with the most prejudice since they're known to be used for dog fighting. they're seen as dangerous.

in reality, pit bulls are very sweet, protective of their loved ones, and patient with children.

any dog can be dangerous if they're raised to be that way. pit bulls aren't born dangerous.

pit bulls are babies >:3

from what i've noticed, they're kind of goofy and love attention haha.

i get so sad when i hear of pitbulls getting mauled. dragged on a chain connected to a truck. left outside to starve. shit like that. god, it's so awful. i would beat up any owner that does that without hesitation.

so many pit bulls get traumatized for life >:'( chubbers (an old pittie of mine) was traumatized for as long as we had her. it was awful seeing her scared of everything.

the media likes to cover when specifically a pit bull attacks a person cuz it's easy to make it seem like pit bulls are all "dangerous".

pit bulls are known for having strong jaws, so they can do a lot of damage if they do attack, but to assume that every pit bull is awful is biased. all dog breeds are capable of being nasty lil shits who attack people and/or other dogs.

i can also see why they seem scary, specifically the short, stocky ones, but they're just strong babies. they can look intimidating, but that's not a good enough reason to assume that they're evil or something like that.

pit bulls come in a variety of looks. all of them are worth love.

(8.15.20)