❝ first day of school ❞

i'm gonna try to summarize the best that i can.

my periods are:

1. ap euro history >:(
2. pre-cal
3. english
4. theology
5. ap biology
6. photography

i have half of my classes with casey, but we literally sit nowhere near each other in any of them. he sits so far away in biology, but luckily, mark (friend) and richie (friend) sit behind me.

i was burning up the whole day. the building was warm.

i had a couple opportunities to wave to casey. i forgot the first class i did it in, but i did in biology when i knew he was looking at me. apparently, he had been staring at me when me and mark were confused as to if he was staring at me or avery (classmate; casey's best friend).

we have one day to pick our seats at lunch, and we'll have to stay at that seat for at least the first semester.

i figured out that my mom got me the wrong book for our summer reading :( i felt like it was wrong and even told her, but she insisted it was the right one.

after school, casey asked me what my last period class is. i told him, and he told me he has online psychology.

i was so confused cuz there was no option to pick psychology as an elective??

and for some reason, i was the only excel person in photography. everyone else was intermediate. they were annoying as hell.

i emailed the principal after school asking if i can get transferred to psychology. i've yet to get a response. if she doesn't email me back by friday, i'm gonna try bringing it up again.

casey said there's only like, 7 people with him, so i feel like i could easily be put in there, but i'm not sure if the principal will actually accept me.

she seemed to really like me up until she figured out i was behind in online spanish (online spanish was stinky). she got more aggressive every time we met up to talk about me catching up.

idk, i really hope so. i'd love to be in psychology.

my mom got me to school a couple minutes early. kade (classmate) and richie walked to the door before i did, but i did the mandatory online health test before coming to school (unlike them) and was the first to pass (i got to skip them in line).

all the teachers cheered for me for being the first student to pass and the first to enter woo oh yeah oh babey.

(8.17.20)