❝ 100 ❞

i feel good about doing good on the pre-cal test but also bad at the same time.

we had a pre-cal test and got to see our scores today. while i was actually taking the test, i looked at it and thought that i was going to do more poorly than i usually do, and my doubt worsened as i started answering questions.

i had 2 questions that i needed to go back and look at the day after we started the test. i made sure to go through the whole thing and check my answers since i'm notorious for getting points off for easily avoidable mistakes. there was one question where i actually did need to add a little detail to an answer that i accidentally forgot.

i also doubted my knowledge on the point-slope formula. i remembered it right the first time but doubted myself and thought i remembered it wrong, but i didn't.

mr. b handed me back my test today and whispered, "great job." i slowly flipped my test over and saw that i got 100. i had to stare at my test for a moment to process that i did good on it.

it's the first 100 i've gotten in math in a while :') this year, i lost motivation in my math classes and stopped paying attention nearly as much as i used to, so i went from having the best grades on quizzes and tests to doing very average.

the reason i felt bad is cuz i told marie and another girl that there was no way i was gonna do good on the test. we were all stressing out about it the other day in history.

not only that, but i heard marie crying from being upset about her score. i felt really bad for her cuz ik she's been struggling in pre-cal recently.

(11.11.20)