❝ feels bad ❞

think i just came back to a realization on why i'm struggling with mlp so much.

it's not the difference of happiness it gives me, it's just the way my perspective has changed and the way i've grown.

and i'm not saying that as in "i'm so mature!!1!" but like,,, the child in me just perceived mlp in a way that i just can't see it now.

it's not a feeling ik how to articulate well. the best that i can describe it is that i used to see mlp in a different way. so it's not the happiness that's the problem, it's the way i perceive it now.

so,,, i guess i'm not really into mlp anymore. i've just,,, outgrown it, as much as i hate to say it. i used to love it so much, and i tried really hard to get myself back into it, but mlp doesn't do it for me anymore.

that's a disappointing thing to realize.

i think i'll still revamp ribbon berry.

what's weird though is that i can take fnaf, something i've loved for about just as long, and i still love the series. sure, i don't feel the same way about it as more and more content has been released and i've been growing up and not just a wee kid soaking up the first game anymore, but i somehow still really like fnaf.

maybe it's cuz i didn't ditch mlp the same way. my fnaf phase has been on and off since the first ever one, but after i was done with mlp, i didn't touch it again until recently.

i can't even remember what exactly got me out of mlp.

if i recall correctly, i had to wait for season 4. it was at the time that i moved into my mom's house completely that i had to try to watch new episodes when they came out on tv instead of being able to binge it on netflix. it made it hard for me to want to keep watching, so i just got over it and fully moved on to supernatural.

after supernatural, it was it, then bnha, etc...

actually, did i get really hyperfixated on anything after bnha,,,? has it been that long since i really got into a show?

(10.25.20)