❝ halloween spirit ❞

last year, i was so depressed that i sadly couldn't feel the spirit of halloween at all (richie broke up with me 3 days before halloween, which didn't help haha).

but!! my mom and i stopped at hobby lobby for awhile and looked at a ton of fall and halloween decorations that put me in a halloween mood in early september haha.

hopefully, i can keep the mood until halloween.

hmm,,, what am i gonna do this year for halloween??

— ♥ —

i went to bed at 9pm last night cuz the exhaustion of the school week caught up with me.

my dreams felt really long again, but they were much more detailed in the sensory aspect all of the sudden? and my dreams didn't feel like they were just zooming past.

my sister was hanging out with me in my old room from my dad's old house. we were just sitting on the carpet talking when my sister starts talking about a baby lizard. i somehow happen to see it, and i try to go catch it.

the thing is, i could feel the way my hands were clasping together over the lizard and the feeling of the carpet. i'm not trying to say i haven't felt anything sensory in my dreams before, it's just not that common recently.

anyway, i got my sister to go get a plastic container from the kitchen. keeping the lizard ended up getting us into this whole thing that ended up with us getting in trouble, but we got to go to like,,, this either library or store where we could go around playing some games.

one caught my eye where you had to throw different-colored toilet paper. i forgot the purpose of it and how you'd get tricked into throwing the wrong-colored toilet paper, but i was confident in my ability to do it right.

oh yeah, if you didn't wrong, you'd have to go into a freezing chamber.

there was also a part of my dream that was a mix of stardew valley and drtc (but mostly stardew). i was stuck on one screen where there was a broken castle that you started at on the top right, another castle on the top left, and some other things at the bottom i forgot about. you were supposed to accomplish some things before a huge drtc zombie siege happened.

i really got into it as if i were the 2 characters i played as myself, but i had to do this twice since i lost when i got to the zombies. it was really disappointing, and i got frustrated. plaque and johnny where the first character names ahaha.

the last thing i remember is something that i've only been able to accomplish like once or twice on two different occasions except this time, i was able to do it 3 times in a row. wild.

(9.4.20)