❝ self love ❞

sooo, i'm gonna try some self love,,, or rather self complimenting.

sometimes, i just think about the past or my insecurities. they take over a lot. i'm unable to be kind to myself. i loathe myself, and i treat myself horribly. i treat myself like shit when i do literally anything.

i also want to recognize how i've changed from the past. growing up in a fucked up home with having a perpetual identity crisis really fucked with my development, so i was very late to be aware of how shitty i was and correct myself.

i've gotten so much better. i continue to get better over time still.

you guys don't have to keep reading this chapter if you don't want to. it's more for myself.

gonna try to compliment myself. i can't ever list any good traits about me, but i will try to list a few now.

i'm understanding. people come to me cuz they know that i won't judge them, and i listen to them. i always try to keep others in mind. people come to me cuz i'm comforting. i'm easy to talk to. i pride myself in that.

i'm friendly. even though i'm kinda awkward, i'm still very polite, use my manners and proper etiquette.

i'm cute. although this isn't something i can believe yet, having a million people tell me i'm cute/hot throughout my life should say something. maybe i don't believe the compliment applies to me, but i believe that others mean it when they say it.

that last one was the hardest to write lol.