❝ pierced ❞

i got my ears pierced!!

my mom took me to claire's to get them done.

i picked out small pearls out of a bunch of crystal ones (since i'm honestly not a fan of those small crystal earrings).

i heard the lady doing my ears say that it was gonna be $66.99. immediately thought to myself, "holy shit, i need to pay my mom back."

the lady noticed that i had my ears pierced before when she cleaned my left ear lobe. she couldn't see where i had it pierced on my right one though, but she pierced them where they were pierced back in first grade.

yeahh, i think i might've talked about it before, but i got my ears pierced in first grade (also at claire's). i got silver ball earrings. they were like, the only earrings i had though, and they fell out, so the holes closed up.

i was afraid to get them re-pierced since i remembered it being painful and crying, but this time, i sat really still and didn't even flinch.

i expected it to hurt a lot worse than it did. it was literally just a split second, and the pain went away.

the lady also showed us their earring shelf and told us about the sale and buy 3, get 3 free deal, so i got some more earrings.

i peeped at the receipt and saw that my mom paid over $100 total, so when we got in the car, i pulled out $50 and tried to give it to her. she refused cuz it's supposed to be a birthday gift, and i was trying to give her some of my birthday money.

 she refused cuz it's supposed to be a birthday gift, and i was trying to give her some of my birthday money

the earrings i got from claire's.

and the earrings casey got me :)