Worth the Wait [Johnny McGregor]

Hello! It's an update after a long time. I am sorry but I never realised the last two years of school can be this bitchy. Anyway this a request that I have written (UwU I am finally working on them so they should start coming out soon). Hope you like it!

Vote, Comment and Share!

Constructive criticism is appreciated. Please don't be rude to anyone.

Johnny's POV

It was one of those days when I felt like shit. Every single thing anyone did was getting on my nerves lately. Enrique had been behaving really well so I couldn't find any topic to fight with him. As weird as it sounded, yelling his ear off was just so satisfactory. He and Oliver were utilizing their break from Beyblade to study. Study!?!! So that cut off playing outside too. It meant no victories for me. Robert pestered me for a chess match and I had lost thrice over a course of 8 days before I finally smashed his family board.

For example today! My day was going fine till 9 in the morning. Then I woke up. Everyone was being really giggly at the breakfast table - even Mr. and Mrs. Jürgen. Why would an adult giggle? It was disturbing, honestly.

So then I took to horse riding. Alas, my horse was being groomed. The Squash ground was not ready due to weather. Beyblade halls were locked and no one could be bothered to tell me who had the locks so I could give them a piece of my mind. Finally I decided to watch TV. And that's where I am currently. Trying to remain awake, watching Disney.

I sat there for a few more hours, well past lunchtime, ignoring my poor, hungry self. Until present.

I jerked out from my state of half sleepy state as I heard laughter and chatter from the hallway. What grabbed my attention was the feminine voice. Robert didn't allow Enrique's girlfriends in his fortress. Who was it then?

The laughter stopped outside the TV Room, and it turned drop dead quiet. I could feel steam radiating from my ears. If it was Enrique and his girls making out outside my room I'd kill them. I turned the brass knob and clicked the door open.

Enrique's eyes widened. So did mine. While she giggled. (Y/n) had an arm wrapped around her stomach as she leaned against the wall laughing.

"Oh my god Jonathan... You were sleeping like a baby!" She pulled my cheek like I wasn't a foot taller and a hell lot muscular than her. I smiled back gently - the only thing I could do without embarrassing myself.

"What can I say? I was bored. When did you arrive?"

I moved from the doorway allowing them inside. (Y/n) was a childhood friend - her father was a Greek business tycoon. Ever since she moved to Greece four years ago we saw very less of her.

"A couple of hours before lunch." She sat down beside Enrique - too close in my opinion - looking at me as I sat on a recliner. "I am going to Canada with Papa for a week. I came here for a day before that."

I could hear her but not register what she was saying. My eyes were too concentrated on the non-existent gap between Enrique and (Y/n) and his arm that he had casually looped around her shoulder.

"Have you been to Canada? I swear it's as cold as your home Jonathan."

I shook my head slightly, unintentionally glaring at both of them.

"When are guys going to visit me? You all rarely take the trouble of doing anything for me, you know?"

"Well, you shouldn't have moved." I shrugged, meaning it as a joke. But the look on her face told me it was anything but.