New Kind of Exercise [Johnny McGregor]

Warning: Lemon Content (sex scenes, graphic description, discretion required) 🍋

You wriggled your eyebrows suggestively as you walked in the tennis court. Holding the racket by the handle in one hand, you touched its top to your chin. Then you delicately placed the other hand on your bust speaking in a purring voice.

"Will you teach me now?" You asked. "Joh-nny?"

Your boyfriend, tough in front of others but sweet and caring to you, gulped and looked away. "S-sure."

"Perfect. Where should I stand?"

You smirked when you saw his eyes linger on your exposed cleavage. You innocently pulled down the tight tank top and smoothened the creases of the mini skirt. His cheeks turned pink as he scanned your bare legs and arms and hair that was pulled back.

"Uh– uh, come here." He called you near him and went to switch the balling machine. "Watch me first."

The machine began pelting tennis balls at an insane speed, Johnny furrowed
his brows, hitting almost each one back. Once the first batch of balls was over, he turned to you. "You'll start slow."

"If that's what you want babe—" he blushed furiously but then he steeled his gaze again.

"Stop making innuendo. You aren't seducing me into letting you slack off. You've got to exercise, so just get it over with." He stood behind you after he set the machine on slow. You moved the racket a few times, sloppily and missed all the balls successfully!

Even with the sexy attire on you could feel him getting angry at you. "How bad can you do (Y/n)? You've missed every single ball. Try harder!"

You choose your eyes momentarily in frustration. Sports wasn't your cup of tea and you needed to get out of here, as soon as possible. Admittedly sports wasn't your feat, but seducing your boyfriend was.

"Ugh why don't you show me the movements once more?" You grumbled. Wordlessly Johnny put his arms around yours and corrected your stance, but you moved a step back.

"(Y/n) what are you—?" He began.

"Shh!" You shushed him, pressing yourself against him. You rubbed your butt against his crotch, feeling him harden.

He groaned once and then quickly picked the remote and switched off the machine. You stood on your tiptoes and leaned your head back. He planted a kiss on your lips, hungrily moving to the jaw, neck and the collarbone. His kisses became rougher, hungrier and more intense as you palmed him through his trousers.

Johnny let go off the racket as one of his hand fondled with your boobs, the other stroked your inner thigh. You moaned slightly, knees beginning to give way. Johnny held you upright as he tickled the skin around your coochie, making you wetter than you already were.

He continued teasing you until your legs felt like jelly. Tears, from pleasure, rolled down your eyes and the feelingng of emptiness in your vagina increased tenfold.

You twitched in his arms, crying out loud, "Stop teasing. Put it in. Put it IN! Please!"

Johnny smirked, putting his hand in your tank top and running his thumb over the nipples, arousing you but refusing to give it you.

"Say you'll be a good lass and not try to seduce me anymore for your benefit, and I'll think about it." He said coldly in your ear. You took deep ragged breaths repeating it to him.

"Give it to me now!" You pleaded again desperately.

"Say Sir..."

"Sir... Please give it to your good little lass sir!"