Noises [Tala Ivanov]

Tala sat on the bleachers in the changing room trying to calm his racing heart. No one had seen anything. No one had... he thought taking deep breaths. There was a knock on the door as he tugged at his hair on front of the mirror waiting for the red hue to leave his cheeks.

"Do I have to break the door to get in Ivanov?" An agitated feminine voice called out from the other side.

"Do whatever the fuck you like," he muttered, exhaling loudly. He pulled off his shirt over his head as the girl grumbled at him, using a few choice words. He was standing shirtless folding the said garment to keep it when a click sound behind him grabbed his attention.

A tall girl around his age had her neck bent as she was inserting a bobby pin back in her updo. She walked in still struggling with her hair and kicked the door close with her leg. Tala stared at her mortified as she looked up finally free from the hair.

"What the hell Ivanov?" She clicked her tongue turning very slightly pink in her cheeks.

"Not my fault now, is it?"He put his shirt aside crossing his arms. "There's a reason it is called the changing room and the door was locked."

"Well you could've told me rather than being a douche." She turned away from him opening her own locker.

"Whatever, at least I'm not going around picking locks." He muttered under his breath immediately receiving a foil paper ball to his head. "Ow!"

"Maybe that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut."

Tala waited as she picked up her clothes and stepped into the shower, pulling the curtains behind her. She was the one, along with Spencer, who had a battle today. They had won before Tala could step in. The sound of eater running in the shower brought him back from the trance. He pulled off his pants and changed into comfortable form fitting sweatpants. The weather was pleasant and he didn't bother with a shirt, instead directly put on a thin linen jacket he often wore at night.

The shower stopped inside and there was a moment's pause. Then a call. "Ivanov you still here?"

"Yeah." He called back as he put his stuff in his bag.

"Can you make yourself useful for once and pass me my clothes? They're in the locker."

"There's a lot of stuff? What do you want?" Tala looked at all of the items scattered in her clothing bag, as he was hit by a familiar strawberry and creamy scent.

"The pink and blue one. I'm cold! Can you hurry?"

"Yea!" He looked at everything confused. There were at least eight items of clothing that were pink and blue. He shrugged and picked up whatever he thought was right.

"Here you go." He closed his eyes as the girl parted the curtain slightly, extending her hand.

I have no more business here, Tala thought, I can go out now.

But his feet stopped for a reason he wasn't entirely sure of. He stood there rooted, fiddling idly with his bag. The curtains parted again and this time the girl stepped out. Tala gave her a smile which she returned. Her hairs were now slick wet smelling of something fruity and droplets of water still rolled down her skin. She was dressed in, what Tala saw now was, a thin, wavy, baby pink tee and booty shorts.

"Hey thanks for waiting." She said as she looked at him quizzically patting her hair dry. She picked up a small hair dryer from the rack outside showers and dried her hair making a small talk.

"What did you think of today's match?"

"Oh that," Tala gulped, not trying to think much into the situation. "You played well."