Imagine: What Kind of Driver He Is

Kai Hiwatari

what he drives - Car and motorbikes

how he drives - He is one hell of a fast, and skilled, driver. With him every ride is very smooth and you've never felt like the vehicle was out of control, and yet each drive is exhilarating. While driving cars it's a whole different story though. You have to drive very slow cause you keep making out. And, of course, you don't want to get in an accident.

Tyson Granger

what he drives - Motorbikes

how he drives - He likes to drive fast and rash. He hasn't caused any accidents (yet), because he manages to brake or swerve right in time. The whole ride is full of you shouting and yelling at him to concentrate. And him telling you to chill.

Max Tate

what he drives - Comfy wagon cars

how he drives - With the windows rolled down, music blasting and wind in your hair. He actually drives pretty smoothly and yet fast. But he has a level mind to drive safely.

Ray Kon

what he drives - Cars and Motorbikes

how he drives - He rarely drives. Letting you do it instead, knowing how much you love it. He likes to sit behind you, and hold you close. Or ride shotgun, looking at you as you take charge.

Tala Ivanov

what he drives - Motorbikes

how he drives - RASH! That man is a TOTAL disaster on the road. He loves to overtake people and take cuts. Plus have you seen the icy roads?! You hold him close and so tightly in fear, even though you know nothing is going to happen.

Bryan Kuznetnsov

what he drives - Motorbikes (duh!)

how he drives - He'll start normally, a bit fast and sometimes a little rash but then he'll bring in the element of surprise every now and then. Just to scare the living daylights out of you and make you grasp onto him for dear life.

Enrique Giancarlo

what he drives - The best (and most expensive) Cars and Motorbikes

how he drives - Smoothly. But jerkily breaking every now and then to get you closer to him. You know his tricks so you hold him close anyway. And either way, on those couple bikes where's the space to sit away. You have to constantly lean on him.

Oliver Polanski

what he drives/flies - Blimps, helicopters, gearless bikes, yatches, jeeps, golf carts and bicycles

how he drives - So nicely and in such a gentlemanly fashion! You wish you could keep taking trips with him everywhere, around the globe. Most of all you love sitting behind him on bikes as he drives through the thin, ancient and winding lanes of European towns.

Johnny McGregor

what he drives - Sports cars and bikes

how he drives - You were so afraid the initial times that you refused to ride with him again. He has no concern for the speed limit, considering his background in competitive sports racing. He regularly takes barrow turns and cuts. But you're lying if your say you don't love it.

Hiro Granger

what he drives - Motorbikes and Cars

how he drives - He rarely drives his motorbike but regularly uses the car to take you to dates, to work or anywhere else. Like at everything else he is mature at driving and follows most rules except occasionally cussing the others and speeding! Nevertheless it's a fun ride because you can listen to music softly and talk about life.

Brooklyn Masefield

what he drives - nothing

why - he is a firm believer in protecting nature so he doesn't use vehicles but won't deny if you offer him a ride. After all why give up a chance to be with you. Though you two regularly go out to cycle long distances on weekends.

Michael Summers

what he drives - A typical high school Jock Car

how he drives - Medium to fast though that is a feat because his eyes are constantly away from road and on you. You two keep talking and gossiping after school or after practice and often take wrong turns. Or randomly change ways and stop by shops/drive throughs to eat.

vote, share and comment
would love to listen from you all, what kind of a driver are you?
I am a damn rash driver. I am a complete road rash. And so unpredictable!

my exams are going so at most i will put up IMAGINES or maybe a chapter or Oneshot.

Anyway, requests are open. Please provide a scenario too. And my DMs are open if you want to talk to anyone

lots of love,
~nicole 💓