Homecoming [Ray Kon]

THANK YOU ALL FOR 10K+ reads!! I love you all! Keep supporting me like this!! 

this was requested by the amazing @Animelore i'd love if you checked out their profile, give them a follow or check their beyblade stories! love you all !!

By the way, REQUESTS ARE OPEN! if you want to  make one, put it in a single inline comment here

sorry... it's TOO LONG (3.5K words+)

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" I opened my eyes very slightly, trying to place the feminine voice. "We came back (Y/n)!"

I rubbed my eyes and squinted. A second later I could focus on Mariah's face. I sat up in shock, hugging her fiercely. She was dressed in a pair of jeans and pink tee. I patted the space beside me. She smiled gratefully and kept her travel bags on the bedside and then sat down.

"How is Beijing? How was the match? Who all did you defeat? Were there any hot guys? You've got to tell me everything Mariah!" I hardly took a breath as I asked her everything.

"Beijing is beautiful! The match was terrific! I defeated everyone who dared stand before me! And yes, there were indeed some hot guys in the audience!" She counted on her fingers rocking back and forth.

"When did you come back? Was the bus early today?" I asked, drinking the glass of cold water beside my bed.

"No, it wasn't... We came to the city by the late-night train so we took the midnight bus." She averted her gaze as she said that. I knew something must be troubling her.

"What is it Wong?" I asked gently, keeping a hand on her shoulder.

"Its... It's just that Lee fought with me again." She wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her shirt and sniffed.

I sighed audibly. There were no cousins in the whole wide world who fought this much. I could be sure. Even though I had never been out of the White Tiger village I had heard all the tales that people who had been outside told. No one fought this much!

"Lee! That idiot! What was it about this time?" I angrily shoved off my blanket and looked around for my crutches.

"N-nothing worth. He just has this stupid fancy in his mind... I don't even remember now." She stood up and then noticed what I was looking for. "C'mon get up now! The doctor told you not to get habitual to the crutches!"

Before I could reach for them, she got them and put them on a higher shelf. I stared at her. Seriously Mariah Wong? She raised an eyebrow. I cursed her in a small voice and took her extended hand standing up without the crutch.

I got ready while she waited in my room. I donned on a casual outfit. A skirt with traditional kanji prints that Lee had brought for me from Japan and a chiffon shirt my grandma had made. Mariah often insisted that I wear Western clothes and that I would look good but I couldn't get used to them. So, I quietly tied my hair in a ponytail and headed downstairs carefully.

Mom looked at me standing in the doorway without the crutches and beamed at Mariah. "Thank you, Mariah! I couldn't get this girl to leave the crutches in two months, something you did in an instant. Remind me I'll send my special sesame chicken to your mother!"

"You're too kind aunty!"

***

"You're too kind aunty! Hahaha!" I mimicked Mariah in an obnoxious voice as we headed to Lee's house. She scrunched her nose while licking her index finger clean of the breakfast sauce.

"Laugh all you want! But your mum's a great cook and I'll keep pleasing her if that means getting great food!" She teased me, pinching my cheek.

"If you let your grandmother have her way Mariah, you'll be able to forever eat my mum's great food!"