JiHope💕

It was finally Monday Jimin has been next to his phone all morning waiting for a call. "Maybe if u didn't worry so much u would be able to sleep," Jungkook explained to Jimin.

"I have to answer right away Kookie!" Jimin blurted out and grabbed onto his phone. Jungkook scoffs and walks off to his room.

Jimin heard his phone ring and answered quickly. "Is this Park Jimin?" A soft voice asked. "Yes, this is him," Jimin said. It was quiet for a second. "Okay umm... You're now the assistant of Mr. Hoseok." The soft voice said. Jimin gasped quietly. "U can come in at 7 today he will be waiting." The soft voice explained.

Jimin put down the phone once he heard a beep. He ran to Jungkook's room and explained what just happened. "Oh my god! Go get ready!" Jungkook yelled and pushed Jimin out of his room.

Jimin rushed into his room and found a nice outfit to wear.

He checked himself out and smirked. He grabbed his keys and headed out. He quickly headed to his car and buckled up once he got in. He soon started to drive towards his new workplace.

He got there a few mins after driving in terrible traffic. He got out of the car and headed into the huge building. He went to his new boss's office door and knocked.

"Come in!" Jung Hoseok yelled so Jimin can hear him. He went in and saw the man with a woman way shorter than him.

 He went in and saw the man with a woman way shorter than him

"Ah, u must be the new assistant I'm Chaewon!" She greeted

"Ah, u must be the new assistant I'm Chaewon!" She greeted. Jimin nodded and glanced at Jung Hoseok. They stayed silent for a while until Jimin's phone ringing broke the silence. He looked at the phone and sighed.

"Sorry, it's my friend I'll take this real quick," Jimin told Jung hook and stepped out from the room. He quickly answered.

What the fuck do u want Kookie?!

Well, that's no way to greet your friend anyway don't come home until like 12 today...

What why!?

Don't worry!

Fine!

Jimin hanged up and put his phone in his pocket. He rushed back inside to see the two now walking away from each other. Chaewon was now leaving the room and Hoseok was sitting on his fancy chair.

"Do u need anything, sir?" Jimin asked as he watched Chaewon leave the room. Hoseok sighed and sat up straight in his chair. "Can u get me a coffee?" Hoseok asked politely. Jimin liked how Hoseok always looked like the sun and how his smile was very contagious.

"Of course sir!" Jimin bowed softly and left the room.

Hoseok slumped down in his chair and let out a sigh filled with stress. He spun around in his chair to face the window. Hoseok brushed his hair back and sat up straight.

He went to face back to him paperwork and continued to do it. He heard his door open suddenly and he looked up from his work. "Jimin! Thank u." Hoseok smiled brightly as he grabbed the coffee from Jimin's hands.

"Can I ask u something," Jimin asked as he sat down on the grey chair.