JiHope💕

Seok: When do u see Hoseok?

Jimin: How do u know Hoseokie-Hyung?

Seok: Just answer the question

Jimin: I see him every day

Seok: Where?

Jimin: work...

Jimin sighed as he put his phone on the charger and laid on his stomach. He heard his door open and close. "Hyung?" A soft voice said. Jimin felt his bed sink as a person crawled next to him. "Jungkook-ah is something wrong?" Jimin asked. Jungkook shook his head and laid next to him and wrapped his arm around him. "Are u okay?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded and laid his hand on his own arm.

Jungkook stayed where he was and looked at the door that was opening. "Cuddle time without me?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook laughed and signaled Yoongi to lay next to him. Yoongi listened and laid softly next to Jungkook. "Are u guys serious?" Jimin asked as he noticed all 3 of them were now laying on his bed. Yoongi giggled and laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jimin sighed and felt his eyes get heavy.

In the morning

Jimin woke up arms around him and heavy snores. He gently pulled out of the arms and stood up. "Wak-" Jimin was cut off by a loud bang. He gasped softly. He opened the door softly and peeked.

"Seok?" Jimin shouted to get his attention. "Ah Jimin there u are!" Seok smiled through his mask. Jimin scoffed and pressed his hands against his chest. "U nearly gave me a heart attack how did u know I lived here!?" Jimin asked. Seok grabbed his phone.

 Seok grabbed his phone

"Jung Hoseok." Seok showed Jimin his lockscreen. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "What does Hoseokie-Hyung have to do with any of this?" Jimin asked. Seok shrugged and stuffed his pocket with his phone.

"Just tell him I said hi but say Woo Seok instead of just Seok." He lowered his mask slightly to show Jimin his smile. Jimin noticed a small tattoo of a name? Or a line? Jimin couldn't tell he just nodded and watched as Seok pulled his mask back up and put on black shades.

Jimin turned around and gasped by the two boys who had a shocked expression. "U weren't lying..." Yoongi mumbled. Jimin pushed them aside and went to grab clothes. "He was so hot!" Jungkook blurted. Yoongi hit Jungkook's arm and went into the kitchen. "Forgot u were straight." Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin changed into a normal comfortable outfit and looked at himself in the mirror.

He left the room and into the living room

He left the room and into the living room. "I'm going to walk today u guys can take the car." Jimin sighed and left the building. He brushed his hair back slightly and saw from the corner of his eye Hoseok. "Hoseokie-Hyung?" Jimin turned around and saw the tall figure. Hoseok looked at him and smiled Hoseok walked towards him.

"Jimin-ah I was wondering if u wanted to get some coffee before work?" Hoseok shined bright like the sun. Jimin nodded and felt his hand intertwine with Hoseok's hand.